user profile
Sign in
user profile

60 days later shipment not recieved

by Seller_apqlkOkzxFj8h

Hey guys, we are a US seller shipping to the UK. We sent a large shipment that was delivered 60 days ago. On the POD there is a note that shipments to the BHX4 site are being delivered to an offsite yard belonging to Amazon, but managed by UPS. The shipment will not be eligible for reconciliation until it has been received by the warehouse team.
Any ideas? Seller support keeps telling me to just wait for it to be received, but I am fairly skeptical that is ever going to happen.

Tags: Shipping, UPS, Warehouse
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoLYurmb006tq
In reply to: Seller_apqlkOkzxFj8h’s post

Hi I have no idea how long things normally take to get to UK but to give you an idea of what things are like here in UK most shipments are taking around 5-14 days to get into inventory but the odd one is taking 3-4 weeks.

user profile
Seller_sfYKH2N6nEWFK

Any news? Got same problem in Germany

user profile
Seller_HcaGZz9hLE2bZ

HI,

Yes I am facing the same issue. We are sending goods from INdia. I have more then 60 FBA shipments which I have sent to BHX4 Amazon FC in UK. Goods were delivered by DHL Carrier 30 days back but the inventory is not getting updated. I have raised lot of concern but I am not getting the satisfactory response. Hope the inventory get updated before the sale start.

Thanks,
Dharmender

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post