user profile
Sign in
user profile

A competitor made some orders then left bad feedback and threatening message, Amazon refused to remove it

by Seller_KJwblms8tiKJ5

A competitor who selling the same product as me made two orders then left me some bad feedbacks. They sent me a message as below:

Little brother, have you seen the bad reviews of your shop? You dare to come to our product page asinB07S2TVLVS and sell, do you want your shop? I warn you to get off our product page within 2 hours! Otherwise, waiting for you will be more bad reviews and a-z claims! Do not listen to advice, at your own risk! You have to pay for your own actions!

I reported the message and the bad feedbacks to Amazon. However, Amazon removed one of the bad feedbacks but decided not to removed the other as buyer claim the product delivered was counterfeit.

I contacted Amazon again and reopened the case. Unfortunately they would not change their decision. Very disappointed at the service.

What can I do?

Tags: ASIN, Fees, Listings
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nzOP4CDTAVG9a
In reply to: Seller_KJwblms8tiKJ5’s post

What is the seller tag of this pond life?

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

I am sorry to hear that you are getting attacked by a competitor who is leaving you negative feedbacks.

I have it very similar and I can confirm that Amazon won’t do anything to help, unless the seller left you the ratings directly using his seller account.

Why do you think this is happening? Are you listing on someone’s private label listings of generic products? If this is the case, then it would be better to create your own product pages.

If this text was sent to you as a buyer-seller message directly from the other merchant, then this is a suspendable offence and I would report it, possibly to the MD.

user profile
Seller_nzOP4CDTAVG9a
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_ga9j2Ur5v40yB

You shouldn’t list on someone listing, and their tone of voice is completely wrong.

The right thing Amazon should do would give both sellers a warning, and send them Amazon community policies how to handle this correctly

Amazon little bit like the wild west, sellers taking the laws into their own hands

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post