user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated due to a separate account which is not mine

by Seller_OMEoVpEaiFN9H

Hi all,
I received this email 2 days back out of nowhere, I do not KNOW who that L***AW is, even my generations wouldn’t know. it’s been less than a year i started selling on Amazon and my 1st account wasn’t even stable, why would i go for another account?

Now the problem is that i am asked for the information to reinstate my account which i don’t know, what am i supposed to tell when i choose option 2 (i do not own that account)?

1 more thing which i noticed is that approximately 5 to 6 more seller accounts (all of different sellers) in my “sellers circle” got deactivated due to this very same L***AW account and none of us know who that L***AW is. we never saw each other, never ever shared computers, internet, contact numbers, address, used our own passport and bank accounts and still this L***AW got linked with us.

What i need to know is that how can i check exactly how this account is linked to my account so that i can apeal for reinstate.

Regards,
Awhli

"Hello,

Your Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you, but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held for longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?

You have a separate account L***AW which was enforced for violating one of our policies. As a result, you may no longer use the Awhli Selling account to sell on [Amazon UK

How do I reactivate my account?

In order to reactivate this Selling account, Awhli please follow the below steps:

1. You must first reactivate the account associated with L***AW by submitting an appeal. Please follow the instructions in the communication received for that account.

2. Once you have successfully reactivated that account, please submit an appeal to reactivate the current account, Awhli by using this link: When submitting the appeal, you will need to provide us with the name of the account that was reactivated and the date of reactivation.

What if I don’t own the account – LAW ?*

If you believe you do not own the other account, please follow the below steps:

1. If you once owned the account/were a rights owner but no longer own it/no longer have account rights, please submit an appeal following this {} and provide supporting documentation to show that you no longer own it/no longer have any relationship to this account. Supporting documentation may include sales deed, purchase agreement, or business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.

2. If you do not recognise the above account and believe this de-activation was in error, please submit an appeal following this link: {} and confirm that this account does not belong to you. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.

Tags: Address, Bank account
40 replies
40 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RGdfxQcAEVTFg
In reply to: Seller_OMEoVpEaiFN9H’s post

Hi @Awhli Sorry to hear you are having this problem too. There are around 30 other sellers on here with the same issue and it is proving almost impossible to get any advice from Amazon about it. I will post some threads for you to have a read:

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

How is your ‘sellers circle’ linked?

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

Sellers circle means that thar there is probably a link there somewhere

user profile
Seller_f5mAZMuYrWcwX

yes I’m also the victim of this issue i don’t know who is the L***AW im using the virtual address of the capital office and also 8 people according to me they are also victims of this company
in the research, i find that is a limited company by hmrc
LASLAW LIMITED 05945187
LASLAW LIMITED 04572623

user profile
Seller_bvZ2LZZBeYQkI

Hi there, I had the same issue a month ago and my account is about 7 years old. I had to google for a servises for amazon professional appeals. I paid about £500 for one of these services. Then I went to the headquaters with all my paperwork because online it is going in curcles and never gets reinstated. A few hours later my account was reinstated. Thanks to the performance team I am able to sell again. You have nothing to lose. I know that it is a lot of money to pay for a POA but it worked for me.

user profile
Seller_bvZ2LZZBeYQkI

Search on google for the appeal guru. They ask for the money in advance but are very fast and professional. Xx

user profile
Seller_g1uLvHpvi6try

I had the same issue last year. Such a pain. Almost impossible to prove you have no connection to something (especially when you don’t know what they think you have a connection to, or why).

Is your business registered address one that would be used by thousands of others? (i.e. you used a company that helps businesses get set up, and lets them use their address for a fee).

I downloaded a huge export from Companies House, then filtered for businesses registered with the same address. Demonstrated to Amazon that over 10k other businesses share my address.

This didn’t directly work, but my next step was to escalate it, and then it was reinstated with a day. And they wouldn’t say why it was reinstated, so can’t guarantee this is why I got it back, but worth a try.

user profile
Amar_Amazon

Hello @Awhli,

I understand that you are concerned about the relation complaint on your Account.

I would like to inform you that relation between two accounts are established after a thorough investigation.

Therefore, it is always advisable to work on the Primary account first and get it reactivated to get your current account active.

I would recommend to check the recent performance notification that you have received on the primary account and work accordingly to activate the same.

Once the primary account is activated, you can share the activation notification in your current account through appeal button and can also place a proper account closure request on primary account if you do not want to operate it further.

To understand more about our Multiple Account Policy, please go through our “Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct"

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we or any of the sellers on forum can help you.

Regards,
Amar

user profile
Seller_XojQLow8i0XHN
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Do you have secondary users on your account or other ship from addresses?

Go to original post