user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated

by Seller_cEsP0xiv7NBGt

Hello From Amazon Selling Partner Support,

From Your email, I understand that your concern is regarding account deactivation issues.

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. We are withholding any funds available in your account. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints, they are currently ineligible for removal.

Why is this happening?
You have supplied documentation to Amazon which appears to be forged or manipulated. We previously requested these documents from you to address concerns about your account. All requested documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us one of the following:
– An explanation that justifies why you provided documentation which appears to be forged or manipulated; or
– Evidence that demonstrates that the documents you provided are not forged or manipulated

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central

This is the mail I received from amazon .

In return i gave them the plan of action in which i have provided them the genuine invoice from the genuine distributor and also gave them the supply chain that proves that my distributor is authorised distributor of the company.

They replied me

Dear Master Prints, We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account. Why did I receive this message? You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. What happens now? Your account will remain deactivated and we may not respond to further emails about this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.in.

This is the only platform where i earn for my family in deep trouble please help

Tags: Address, Payments, Seller Central
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_2mzXVdpfs3X5P
In reply to: Seller_cEsP0xiv7NBGt’s post

Dear Team
my account deactivated last 3 months due to inauthentic issue . i have send all require document from my side . but still no response from amazon team . i have delete all ASINs from our account. please guide my and reactivate my account

Regards
Gadget House

user profile
Seller_k5T24i2CBa1yC
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_SBheRO2FbFaJI
user profile
Seller_JvIi7qQwsJOvK

Hello @Master_Prints,

Thanks for posting your concern.

I understand that your account is deactivated for providing documents which appear to be forged or manipulated and you can confirm that the documents that were submitted are genuine.

However as stated in the email you received, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. The action is taken only after a complete investigation is performed.

If you believe that this action is not correct, please provide any evidence that demonstrates that the documents you provided are not forged or manipulated. If you are unable to provide the same, please work on a plan of action.

A plan of action must contain the following points:

1. Root cause(s) of why the documents submitted aren’t genuine.
  2. Corrective measures you have taken to address any wrong business practices.
  3. Preventive measures you will implement to abide by Amazon’s business policies.

Once you are ready with the above points, you can send it across through the “Appeal” button on the performance notification you received and the concerned team will get back to you.

Best,
Ruth.

user profile
Seller_ZNIcgiQaHxehl
user profile
Seller_sbTcsTKhP3v6p

I want to Recover my Seller Account and start selling

user profile
Seller_M5pLdAByn3ab9

Hi Amazon team,
I was covid patient so i was unable to act on orders,
Now i OK please activate my account

I waas unaware how to deactivate or activate my account

Pl. give me the customer care number,

Thank you,

Regards,

Mukesh Yelsangikar
M-9004260399

user profile
Seller_IDnOOaSClNU6N

hello amazon seller partner support
my account is deactivate i want to activate my acoount what is process of activating my seller account …please help me

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post