user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated

by Seller_6N7fubDuJfOVZ

My account was deactivated due to some verification issues.

Spoke to a customer service agent however information given too vague, so not helpful at all.

I am struggling to appeal and when I get to the option to submit an appeal it takes me to my account health. Nowhere to write something or to attach anything.

The only option there is to click reactivate account. The links to resubmit any further info has been disabled and I am not able to submit further information to help with the verification process. I have been selling for the past 2 years with no Account Health issues.

Not happy as the advisor could not even tell me what the problem was with the documents I submitted.

Hope someone can advice or provide a link to get in contact with someone via email to submit further info or I will have to call again on the link given. Very frustrating.

Tags: Verification
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl
In reply to: Seller_6N7fubDuJfOVZ’s post

You need to post the notification that you have received.

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

If you have been selling for 2 years then you must have received an email saying why your account has been deactivated - we need to see that to be able to help, as presumably your account was fully verified when you started selling.

user profile
Seller_E29eLLAlgOw5p

i would fire everything that you find they need to the information, i always believe its best to provide as much as you can, they will find what they are seeking

send em everything

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post