user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Deactivation - Section 3

by Seller_tlX0R8NRzMV7M

Hi Everyone,

I signed up as an Amazon Seller yesterday, was verified this morning, they went to take the £30 from my business account only I forgot to transfer enough money into the account at the time… (there’s enough there now) shortly after my account was deactivated (Section 3) I went to appeal and submitted verification again, documents were not enough? tried a Internet Bill, Phone Bill? All in my name…

Now I’ve got an email asking me to arrange a video meeting and to follow these steps… the only problem is when I do what they say, its asking me to Complete registeration for the US… which doesn’t work and says "We were unable to verify your credit card. Please update your credit card information on Seller Central European Union"

How to schedule an appointment for the video call
To schedule an appointment for your identity verification, follow these steps:

1. Click the following link and sign in to your Seller Central account when prompted.
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/inpvMeeting/appointment/global?mons_sel_locale=en_US
  2. If you signed in on a new device or have removed your cookies, you will be redirected to the “Select a Merchant and Marketplace” page. On this page, select “United States” from the “Select an Account” drop-down menu. Make sure to select this option regardless of the marketplace.
  3. Click “Select Account.”
  4. On the “Identity Verification” page, follow the instructions on screen to schedule a video call and select a date and time slot for your appointment among the available options.
  5. Review the appointment time and the other resources to prepare for the video call.
  6. Click “Next” to confirm the appointment.
Tags: Video
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_tlX0R8NRzMV7M’s post

The video verification seems to be standard now for verification however, if you are planning on selling on amazon for a profit, you will need to show your company documents as well as personal ID

Amazon don’t accept prepay cards so if its a standard card ie visa etc try adding it again now there are funds

If you cannot access the US for video verification, try a different browser.
I logged in on a new device the other day and had to select the country - nothing appeared on Google chrome so I had to use Microsoft edge

user profile
Seller_tlX0R8NRzMV7M

Nope all the same… I’ve tried clicking register doesn’t work as in my previous post…

I’ve also cancelled my pending registration for US market mistake, thought it might give me more options but it just terminated it… not I cannot even select USA via the link provided anyways…

Is there no way to get in touch with a real person to help get this sorted?

user profile
Seller_lcrrtICoQeMea
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_1zZOhA76X96Ak

Hello @ Jonza,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand from your post is that your account is flagged for verification, this verification would help us maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers.

I would suggest you to re-try scheduling the appointment however if you are unable to do so, kindly reach out to our support team by clicking here .

Also, please check the Account info page by clicking on settings on the top right of seller central to verify if the team needs any further documents.

For more information on the verification click here .

Regards,
Vans

user profile
Seller_tlX0R8NRzMV7M

Hi @Vans_Amazon

Thanks for the response… I have no issues with the verification I am happy to do so.

The issue is there is no option to schedule a meeting… I checked my account Info page and everything looks fine. I’ve tried contacting support before and after your message and get the response: "This email address is not the correct channel to submit an appeal. Please follow the instructions below to resubmit your appeal to the correct channel."

Is there anymore you can offer to assist please? I’ve already added to my appeal I cannot arrange a meeting as there is no option to-do so following the provided steps

Many Thanks
-Jonathan

user profile
Seller_tlX0R8NRzMV7M

I’ve by mistake cancelled my registration for US… before I had the option to select United States for a market place, it still said “United States - (Pending registration)” but I’ve cancelled that by mistake which is needed to access the video call verification? is there anyway to get that back? I still have AU and Japan both pending registration in my drop down?

user profile
Seller_tlX0R8NRzMV7M

Can anyone from the amazon support team or anyone chime in on this? I’m at a stale mate? I’ve added to my appeal I am unable to schedule a meeting following there instructions as it didn’t work, I even added my business cert and another bill to try and prove I am who I am? but I am getting 0 responses? I contact support, but with the limited options I have due to been deactivated I just get the same automated response every time… as In my previous post I no longer have United States (pending registration) option on my account so cannot even try to book a video appointment again…

Please if anyone can help I would be massively grateful I’ll provide anything needed.

user profile
Seller_ThVTyec00vCd4

Try open case or call any amazon team and ask for help maybe they will guide you according to their terms .

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello @Jonza

This is Ash from Amazon, and would assist you with your questions above.

From the post above, I understand that you need help to reactivate your account.

Your question has been transferred to the concerned team for better assistance.

Once the review is complete, Amazon will send you a notification.

In order to assist you in a timely manner, please allow our team to complete the review of your information before submitting another case.

If you have further questions, please keep us posted. The forums community and I, are here to assist you with your concerns.

Regards,

Ash

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post