user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account under review

by Seller_TNl0ZRnEGCur1

Hi all I have been selling on amazon since 2017.

Las week I received the below:
Hello,

We have removed your listings because of a buyer complaint about the authenticity of an item they received from you. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints, they are currently ineligible for removal. The listings we removed are at the end of this email.

If you do not appeal this decision in 90 days, any FBA inventory of the item that caused “inauthentic” complaints may be destroyed at your expense.

If you would like us to reinstate your listings, please send us a plan with actions you took to resolve the issue and prevent similar complaints. Get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.Amazon.co.uk/gp/help/200370560). To send us your plan, click the Appeal button next to this email on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central.

Also include the following information for each ASIN:

• Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
  • Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide whether to reinstate your listings. If we receive more complaints about your listings, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon.com is strictly prohibited. If you cannot provide valid invoices or receipts for the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints, we may destroy your FBA inventory of these items at your expense.

You can see the health of your account in the Performance section of Seller Central.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you.
(https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/hz/contact-us)

You can see the health of your account in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/performance/dashboard).

Seller Performance Team

Complaint TypeASINTitleAdditional Information
InauthenticB008392HKGEpson XP30/202/302/405 Standard Capacity Ink Cartridges, Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow (Pack of 4), Genuine, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready* …CR-NOT_COMPATIBLE as above not genuine epson…

I received two in the space of 10mins. One order was FBA and one FBM.

I was called by amazon on the Monday who gave me a few pointers for my POA and I submitted the below:
Thank you for calling and for your help.

I have attached my last two invoices that include the products listed below.

You will see in Invoice #2334889 and Invoice #2334946 the products are number 3 and 5 in the list.

There is a direct contact mobile number of {Moderator Edit (Jessica): Phone number removed} and email address of {Moderator Edit (Jessica): E-mail address removed} included which will take you to the salesman Lukas that I deal with.

Root Causes

I feel that the root cause of the issue these issues has been human error on my part.

Firstly the issue with ASIN: B0756V5X31 has arisen because the customer was sent the incorrect product. They received a pack of Epson T1295 instead of their order of Epson 33 units. The customer was unaware that they were incorrect and proceeded to try them in their printer. When they did not work they have assumed that they are inauthentic. However on receipt of the item back I became aware that they had received the incorrect inks from the start.

Secondly the issue with ASIN: B008392HKG is a bit more complicated. It was an FBA order where the customer has requested a return for a “defective item”. I have not yet received the item back to inspect it although I have identified a number of possibilities that may have caused the problem:

1: The item may been damaged in transit
2: The item may have been mislabeled by myself when preparing for the FBA warehouse.
3: The customer may have a fault with their printer preventing the ink from working.
4: Inspection of the product was not thorough enough when preparing for FBA.

Actions taken to resolve complaints

Moving forward I plan to only use FBA for all my products and use the manufacturer barcode identifier for as many products as possible. I feel that this will greatly reduce human error on my part. It will also improve the customer experience with regard to delivery times and customer service overall.

You will see that the amount of FBA products I send has increased dramatically in previous weeks and I plan to continue with this and increase it much further.

When preparing the products for FBA I am going to improve my inspection techniques so that a more thorough inspection is taken. As I will only be using FBA this will allow extra time for inspection to ensure products are perfect and packaging is 100% secure before products are sent.

I have invested in double strength boxes to improve packaging and prevent damage when in transit to the FBA warehouse.

Steps taken to prevent future complaints

Most of the steps I plan to take are listed above. However I have acknowledged the errors of the past and plan to completely transform the way in which my business operates. Using only FBA will be the way in which I move forward.

I will have additional time to invest in making the FBA process perfect in every way for myself, Amazon and the end customer.

I hope that you will consider my appeal favourably.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Craig Hall
Director
CHC Supplies Ltd

It’s been a week now and heard nothing so contacted this morning asking for an update and received the below within 5mins.

We received your submission but do not have sufficient information to reactivate your listings. Why did I receive this message? You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you. We requested this information to address the complaints we received about the authenticity of your items. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods. What happens now? Your listings will remain deactivated and we may not respond to further emails about this issue. If we receive more complaints about your listings, we may deactivate your Amazon seller account. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk. ------------------------------------- Complaint type: a Counterfeit Complaint ASIN: B008392HKG,B0756V5X31 -------------------------------------

Sincerely, Seller Performance Team

Any suggestions?

Thank in advance

Tags: Eligibility, International expansion
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_N1kkDZU48hTBX
In reply to: Seller_TNl0ZRnEGCur1’s post

Hi,
The plan of action is not good enough. Amazon want to know how it happened, what you have done to prevent it happening again. How those plans were created etc.

The main reason for my post though is that you have included emails and phone numbers in your post. edit those out and replace with “xxx”.

user profile
Seller_TNl0ZRnEGCur1
In reply to: Seller_TNl0ZRnEGCur1’s post

Just trying to edit it. Can only seem to edit the title. Is there another way on mobile to edit the content? Thanks

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post