user profile
Sign in
user profile

Activate the Shipping Setting Automation feature for your domestic shipments today!

by News_Amazon

Shipping Settings Automation (SSA) is a new, powerful tool that helps you to provide an accurate delivery promise to your customers on your non-Prime domestic orders. You no longer need to spend time manually calculating your transit times with SSA. Amazon calculates and optimizes transit times for you with just a few clicks. You simply need to indicate where you ship from and which carriers and ship methods you use in your shipping templates. By enabling this feature, you can benefit from more accurate and faster transit times.

SSA supports:

• Transit time automation for domestic self-fulfilled standard shipping.
  • Shipping region automation for domestic seller-fulfilled Prime one-day shipping and two-day shipping.

How do I enable SSA?

Activating SSA should only take a few minutes, and you can deactivate it at any time. You can enable SSA by creating or updating a shipping template here. Visit our Help page Shipping Settings Automation to learn more about this feature.

Note: When you receive orders that are linked to an SSA-enabled template, you are required to use the shipping services you selected (or any shipping service that can meet the actual delivery promise) to avoid missing the delivery promise to customers.

Would you like to share your opinion on this new feature?

As part of our ongoing effort to provide better services and support, we would like your feedback about SSA. We invite you to complete the survey powered by Qualtrics form link . In addition, you will also get the opportunity to register your interest for future SSA seminars if they are relevant to you.

For all seller-fulfilled capabilities, go to our Customer Experience Feature Guide .

Tags: News and announcements
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tRuvBEHDedp4q
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

Can somebody explain to me how using this feature will give me ‘faster transit times’ as promised?

A more accurate estimate to the customer about delivery time - perhaps. But again, Royal Mail only ever give estimates and not guarantees on their 24/48 services.

But a ‘faster transit’ - never

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post