user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Today Cancelled FBA Shipment That Was Shipped Yesterday! Restock Limits

by Seller_Cijrd1e699k09

I am flabbergasted. I’ve just had an email from Amazon saying they have cancelled an FBA shipment that we sent out yesterday. Yesterday we were well within our restock limits. This morning Amazon had stripped us of 1500 stock allocations, and now I get this email saying they’ve cancelled this shipment we sent yesterday and the fulfilment centre are now no longer expecting it. Are you effing kidding me? They say that if we have already shipped the shipment (dah!) then we should contact our carrier and have the shipment returned to us because the shipment may not be accepted at the fulfilment centre!

No mention of a shipping refund despite us having shipped through their partner carrier (UPS).

Honestly, I have never in all my years been messed around so badly by any company that is supposed to be my partner!

Anyone else had this happen?

Tags: Cancelled order, FBA, Fulfilment, Shipping, UPS
35 replies
35 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3eWellQM3UxMx
In reply to: Seller_Cijrd1e699k09’s post

Just happened to us today also, interested to see what happens. Just going to leave it and see if they accept or not at the FC.

user profile
Seller_4ZOiujcm0gKWA

Same. And I paid for UPS shipping with them, so I’m just going to leave it. A mod posted in the other thread and said increased limits was a mistake… so guess who pays for it. US!

user profile
Seller_t3cqhUUJv1Kdm

Same here. Had a long chat with seller support- but may as well have talked to a brick wall. Think they understood it wasnt fair, but could do nothing about it so kept quoting irrelevant stuff about restock limits at me! Tried to get the shipment returned to us by UPs but there was no option to change it. I am only over by about 60 unit!!! Just gonna have to wait and see.

user profile
Seller_bdSdLjti4IugQ

JUST GOT THE SAME MESSAGE! This is a joke! They were only picked up by UPS today…
Hello,

We are contacting you because you created one or more shipments that exceed your account’s restock limits. To ensure that we best serve all customers and sellers, we have cancelled these shipments.

These shipments are no longer expected at the assigned fulfilment centre and may be rejected. For any shipments that were cancelled after they were already sent, we encourage you to contact your carrier and have the shipments returned to you.

Selling Partner Support cannot provide more information and cannot reopen or re-create shipments for you.

user profile
Seller_bdSdLjti4IugQ

Just called UPS… they’re open until 8pm tonight, and they took the tracking details and filled in a form and the shipments will be returned back to us. They’ve only just got to our local depot so hopefully we’ll get them back within a few days… No point in letting them go to FBA they’re clearly on a war path and going to reject them.

Quick Update… my tracking has already been updated… says it’s coming back tomorrow. Quick Service!

Estimated delivery

Thursday, June 10 between 10:15 - 14:15

Past EventLabel Created
Past EventShipped
Past EventReturn to Sender Requested
Current EventOn the Way
Future EventDelivery
user profile
Seller_XpjhWu3IgA9wr

I’ve had the same thing, for 500 units, but my restock limit says I can send 600 in!?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Mine havent been cancelled yet, I’ll await the email

user profile
Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL

We sent 12 consignments to France, yesterday, just before they shrunk out restock limits.

We are now five hundred units over our restock limit. We are still out of stock of over 700 products, PAN EU.

I’m thinking that now is a good time to duck out of PAN EU. We’ll definitely be sold out by the time our Avask renewal comes around.

user profile
Seller_K56fRcTpEzPji

personally, I would recommend not to send in anything for a while, the restock limits are changing daily and calculating average last 3 months of sold units.

user profile
Seller_24Bec1n3QCVmi

We had the email from Amazon yesterday too that a shipment we had sent had been cancelled as we were over our limit. We were only over our limit because Amazon decided to lower our limit AFTER the shipment had left our premises.

Thankfully, as we refuse to use UPS, and sent with DHL, the shipment appears to have been received AND checked in this morning and the stock is currently in ‘FC Transfer’ state.

Go to original post