user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon VAT Transactions Report download invoices in bulk

by Seller_0hKEf0aua9eBB

Hi all.

I plan to move to VAT Calculation Service from next tax year. I tested it last year for one month but I resigned. Now I think it is very good idea. There is only one file for accounting and I can create excel macro to calculate all sells in all countries.

The problem is I have many hundreds transactions and on every transaction there is link to my generated invoice. So the question is how to download them in bulk - the best divided by country?

Regards

Tags: Taxes, Transactions
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0hKEf0aua9eBB
In reply to: Seller_0hKEf0aua9eBB’s post

OK.
I got answer from amazon support.

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/tax/vatreports/bulkdownload?

So now another question.

Which of this two reports is better for accounting and which of them is better supported by amazon developers:

1.Reports>Tax Document Library>Amazon Vat Calculations
or
2. Reports>Tax>Amazon VAT Transactions Report

Regards

user profile
Seller_yarfQd7J3Im93

If you are VAT registered and have any supplies to VAT registered customers in other EU countries then no report supplied by Amazon will make your transactions legal according to the UK VAT authority. The seller is supposed to have the VAT number of the customer at the time of supply. If you don’t have it you are not allowed to make a supply without VAT. As Amazon don’t supply you with the VAT number until these reports are available you will have to charge VAT in your accounts even though Amazon are charging the ex VAT price. So if you sell an item for £120 and amazon sell it without VAT for £100, you will still have to account for VAT on that £100 in your accounts (£83.33 + VAT of £16.67). You will then be able to change the invoice to £100 + £0 VAT only when you receive the VAT number from Amazon.

user profile
Seller_0hKEf0aua9eBB

Hi
There is vat number on invoices they generate for me ( it means I know this number). They generate invoice just after changing status to shipping (supply)
I don’t think I will get penalty for this. I found what you saying online. But I think we shouldn’t worry about it. I fill up ecsl every 3 months and I wont own HMRC any money so what is penalty for it if it is? (for creating invoice 2 days later after selling agreement)
But now about reports - I started doing macros for 1.Reports>Tax Document Library>Amazon Vat Calculations
I can share if someone need.
Regards

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post