user profile
Sign in
user profile

Anyone having issues: Claim £400/500€ in promotional clicks to launch sponsored ads for Prime Day

by Seller_MfWcT1ORyWDBm

I received an email from amazon with the promotion
Claim £400/500€ in promotional clicks to launch sponsored ads for Prime Day

For Amazon sellers that launch their first Amazon advertising campaign (Sponsored Products or Sponsored Brands) with a setting no end date through their seller account from 21 September 2020 at 0:00:00 UTC until 14 October 2020 at 23:59:59 UTC, Amazon 1 will automatically apply promotional clicks of £400/500€2 to that advertiser’s account within two weeks of the launch date of their first campaign. Any unused promotional clicks will expire after 90 days from the date that the promotional clicks are applied. Advertisers will be charged for any clicks received before the promotional clicks are applied.

I launched two campaigns within these terms and have not received my credit. I have contacted customer support but they haven’t even replied.

The terms state any money spent before the credit is applied is not included, also amazon can with draw this offer at anytime.

I hope it’s not the case of getting people to spend money on ads and then withdraw the offer once they have spent their cash

Terms are 1. The promotion is only available to Amazon advertisers individually invited by Amazon to participate ( “Advertisers”)
2. Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Advertising Agreement.
3. 3. Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional clicks.
4. The maximum benefit an Advertiser can receive is £400/500€2 in promotional credit.
5. This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
6. This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
7. Amazon reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
8. Limit of one promotional credit per seller account.
9. Amazon shall apply the promotional; credit towards advertising fees associated with the Advertiser’s Sponsored Products and/or Sponsored Brands campaign
10. The promotional clicks will automatically be added to the Advertiser’s seller account within two weeks of launch date of their first campaign

1The Amazon company providing the promotional credit will be Amazon Online UK Limited, Amazon Online Germany GmbH, Amazon Online France SAS, Amazon Online Spain S.L.U. or Amazon Online Italy S.r.l., depending on the seller account.

2 Currency of the promotional credit depends on the seller account.

1. Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional clicks.
  1. The maximum benefit an Advertiser can receive is £400/500€2 in promotional credit.
  2. This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
  3. This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
  4. Amazon reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
  5. Limit of one promotional credit per seller account.
  6. Amazon shall apply the promotional; credit towards advertising fees associated with the Advertiser’s Sponsored Products and/or Sponsored Brands campaign
  7. The promotional clicks will automatically be added to the Advertiser’s seller account within two weeks of launch date of their first campaign
Tags: Advertising, International expansion, Prime Day, Promotions
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post