user profile
Sign in
user profile

Automated invoice generation

by Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

I am VAT registered and wanted to enable the automated invoice generation feature. To enable this feature do I simply click on “Agree & Activate” in the screenshot below? also, do I change the “Default product tax code” settings at all, the options are not matching with what I sell - should I leave this setting untouched? thirdly, should I change the “Shipping tax rate” and “Gift wrap tax rate” or leave it as they are?

Thanks

Tags: Registration, Taxes
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy’s post

what products do you sell ?
are they all standard rate - 20% ?

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

Thanks @NEil - I just wanted to hear from those who are using this invoice automation feature. Just want to make sure that enabling it is worth it and not going to create any complications or other unnecessary work where I regret signing up for it.

user profile
Seller_3sA3mMDSBeAxr

We’re also looking to enable this feature as it will hopefully cut down on invoice requests, especially when they introduce the invoice defect metric penalisation(got enough to do without remembering to do it within a day!) However we have a mix of products, mainly standard but some Zero. I can’t find an appropriate zero rated PTC, is there a generic one or would it have to be specific to category? Any help appreciated!

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

I activated the VAT calculation settings and I have this page. Is there anything else I have to do or is automated invoice generation configured with this? can anyone help please.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post