user profile
Sign in
user profile

Brexit: remove inventory

by Seller_xKZoRmTwmpJPB

Hi,

I want to remove FBA inventory from UK.

In Brexit FAQ the following is reported:

As Amazon will not be moving items across the customs border, you will be unable to create removal orders for inventory in DE, FR ,IT, ES ,PL and CZ to be returned to a UK address (and vice-versa). To have inventory returned, you will have following restrictions while creating a removal order:

1. Input valid UK address to remove inventory from UK FCs
2. Input valid EU (excluding UK) address to remove inventory from DE, FR,IT, ES, PL and CZ FCs. To have inventory returned, you will need to create a removal order to an address that is local to where the inventory is stored. You can then arrange for a courier to collect your inventory from that address and ship these items back across the border.

If you have auto-removals enabled, these returns will only be processed if your auto-removal address is local to where the inventory is stored.

The problem is that I live in Italy… Which local UK address should I enter?

Tags: Inventory, Returns
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Rds42gzScDQFa
In reply to: Seller_xKZoRmTwmpJPB’s post

To have inventory returned, you will need to create a removal order to an address that is local to where the inventory is stored. Meaning if the stock is the UK you will need to provide a UK address and have the goods collected by a courier and returned by them to your address in Italy.

user profile
Seller_x2yIPYib7lsOC

could you just sell at a clearance price ?

user profile
Seller_yr4TlcuTjThYJ

The removal issue (getting items across the customs border) is only applicable from Jan 1st 2021. You can remove everything now from the UK to Italy because currently there is no customs border. The advice in the FAQ is post Brexit contigency period that expires at the end of this year.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post