user profile
Sign in
user profile

Cannot download invoices for customers

by Seller_DIYDBmjSz4X1I

Whenever a customer asks for an invoice, I am unable to download this. I’ve attached screenshots of what happens. I just get an error page… can someone help? thanks!

invoice2|690x169

Tags: Customer
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DIYDBmjSz4X1I
In reply to: Seller_DIYDBmjSz4X1I’s post
user profile
Seller_24Bec1n3QCVmi

When we have a customer asking for an invoice we simply instruct them on how to download one from their orders screen.

user profile
Seller_e7popQLlAUoh1

I have the same problem as you, I try to clear my browser cache and cookies, but it doesn’t work.

user profile
Seller_RqJUePY8aaPmB

Yes, I’m having the same issue…

user profile
Seller_CAVSiN6MCzhh6

Hello.
I have the same problem. Any solution for this?

Thank you.

Best regards

Jan Urban

user profile
Seller_PwsvhGbcrBVqC

Same issue on our account. Primary user can download the invoice with no problems, while none of the secondary users are able to do it. We get the same error as shown above.

Please fix this glitch.

user profile
Seller_8NnyB4UAsxGaL

Hi I notice that your problem was posted in December so you have probably got it sorted by now. However many people who are using iPad pages to generate invoices may still be having serious problems. I am not vat registered so I can not use amazons automatic service.
My inability to upload invoices was really getting me down until I discovered that exporting the invoice from pages format to PDF format Before taking a screenshot did the trick. It is quite easy to do from the right hand top corner of the document page. Olaf.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post