user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can't re-activate account or close it

by Seller_ys1oVYb2AZmXb

Is there an email address to contact Amazon that is manned by an actual human being?

I’m constantly funnelled into the same Seller Support blackhole when attempting to re-activate my account so I’ve decided to close my account and that is also impossible.

Tags: Address
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_ys1oVYb2AZmXb’s post

Duplicate thread

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc

You will not be able to close your account if it is deactivated. The only way to close is to get it reactivated and then ask them to close it.
However, going back to your original thread, you need to sort out your verification.
Did you ever register with HMRC as sole-trader, as advised and then request that SS enable you to input your UTR. That is the only way you will be verified with a Business Seller Account (the legal entity). Professional is not the name of an account type, only a selling plan.
Follow the advice given in the previous thread

user profile
Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Hello @Loops_Products ,

I’m Mary from Amazon, here to assist you.

I understand that you need help with Account reactivation.

Thank you @JillyB1 for your inputs.

I regret informing you that as your account is currently in an inactive status which cannot be closed/terminated.

However, for better understanding of the issue, I would request you to share the first and last performance notification that you received from the team so that we can go through it and provide more insights on the same.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we can help you.

Regards,

Mary

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post