user profile
Sign in
user profile

Customers getting refunds but not returning items

by Seller_ptCqqK7TARgx6

I am just getting so (expletive removed) about this. How can this theft be stopped.

They just sat thay have returned an item but don’t bother. Amazon just refunds them.

Thank you

Tags: Pricing
47 replies
47 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_ptCqqK7TARgx6’s post

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your customer returns. What kind of orders are these - FBA, FBM or SFP?

Amazon wouldn’t refund buyers without returning the merchandise back unless the orders are FBA. In such case, you will be reimbursed after 45 days following the refund date if the units aren’t returned back to your inventory.

user profile
Seller_ptCqqK7TARgx6

Oh
No reply address.
No this just me sending. No prime. I have an email saying
Dear {Moderator Edit (Jessica): E-mail removed}

We have initiated a refund in the amount of £xxx to xxxxxx xxxxxxx for the following items:

Order xxxxxxxxxx0

We will adjust your seller account accordingly.

You can view your account at any time by logging in to your seller account and going to your seller account information page.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.

Amazon Services Europe

user profile
Seller_OPIGLOYfyTIdQ

No Kika, amazon does this and on regular basis. I need to phone amazon and tell them to stop this. Then it stops for a few months and then starts again. We do FBM only. If you do not believe me I have list of transactions where it is marked as refunds and there is no AZ claims or anything for me to know they do this.

user profile
Seller_pVKjbHO0kqGnS

I have had this in the past and i emailed amazon multiple times
if i remember right they made contact with the buyer to return it

On another occasion i wrote to the buyer a very sharp and professional email saying that he has to return it or else we will take serious action etc… he then started making contact with us
but i agree its a problem

Again this is only a issue when the customer has a A-Z claim and is refunded by amazon or SFP

user profile
Seller_JHKNkdPHqBmdI

Standard, amazon refund our FBM prime orders regularly without even requiring returns. They are very free and easy with our money, and interestingly much less so with their own recently. I had a tub of peanut butter arrive from them leaking - if it was us sending it they would instantly refund customer - I had to battle them to get it refunded without returning because it was leaking everywhere. Yet another reason why Im running down my stock and getting off here.

user profile
Seller_DFxYoLWOQaOFI

SFP orders will be refunded by Amazon without being returned.
In that case you have to create a Safe-T claim with Amazon and be reimbursed a fraction of the price

user profile
Seller_p5xRrTJAR4CKT

hi get use to this as this is the norm with Amazon I have had plenty of experince of this !!!

user profile
Seller_ptCqqK7TARgx6

Hi
But Kika is adiment that this is not possible. This one did go to a-z so I dont know. I will be more on top of these. I dont know why I was not allerted. Havin 4 selling platforms and tons of admin things can be missed.
I would have thought I woud be emailed.
I may call the buyer and ask them if they did return it.
Joe

user profile
Seller_8rNf8HldAsHIa

Amazon don’t care they will always side with the customer on any AZ claim now.
I have countless AZ claim were the item has been sent tracked and confirmed as delivered yet the buyer then opens an AZ and wins every time, even after I appeal they do nothing.
I am currently looking at other market places, had a enough of how Amazon treats its seller.

user profile
Seller_OPIGLOYfyTIdQ

That’s my point, unless you do something, you will not get those money back. I never ever received any returned goods even with AZ claims. Nothing. Ever. Its not much, about £60 per month, but anyway its kinda irritating a bit.

That’s why we do not buy here any more and I am gradually moving our sales to our website.

Go to original post