user profile
Sign in
user profile

Enrol in FBA New Selection programme

by News_Amazon

FBA New Selection programme makes the launch of new products on FBA more accessible by offering free storage, free removal, and free return processing of your new-to-FBA ASINs. In addition, brand owners who complete Brand Registry can take advantage of a monthly rebate of 5% on their sales of branded ASINs.

The programme offers below benefits for new-to-FBA ASINs:

• Free monthly storage for 90 days and free removals for 180 days for a limited number of units.
  • Additional storage, removal and return benefits for clothing, shoes and bags.
  • 5% rebate of branded ASIN sales price. The rebate is applied against fulfilment fees for brand owners who complete brand registry.

In order to start receiving your benefits on new selection, enrol here. Once enrolled, the mentioned benefits will be automatically applied in each store with an active account. You can use these benefits for an unlimited number of new parents ASINs.

In addition, use the FBA New Selection Dashboard to track which ASINs are receiving benefits and the use of each benefit.

Tags: News and announcements
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qOV97RnRhVdkr
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

am i eligible for this programme even i haven’t create any listing? Is there any fee to enrol in this programme?

user profile
Seller_aOogeQQcgrYam

Anyone know why Amazon limits the 5% rebate to brand owners only?

This seems a somewhat arbitrary distinction. We are a retailer that sells multiple high-end technology brands, and many of the products we sell are new to FBA. The 5% rebate would make a big difference to us.

I can’t see why Amazon thinks that only brand owners need this incentive?

user profile
Seller_9tHcCQjkpbw8Z

does this also include small and light?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post