user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA shipment in receiving since 3 days ago with only 1.5% received so far

by Seller_Os67PY31fGZMk

Hello everyone,
I sent a pallet to BHX1 and was delivered last Thursday, Amazon checked it in on Friday and started the receiving process. This is my second FBA shipment, the first was received and processed fairly quickly, most units were available for sale within few hours.
However on this occasion, only 15 units out of 988 sent (1 box out of 54) have been confirmed as received since Friday, with no further progress since then.
I’m not sure if this is normal. Is there something I can do to push seller support to chase it with the warehouse ? or I shall just sit and wait.

regards

Tags: FBA, Warehouse
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_WDhdcjDfu6Z4g
In reply to: Seller_Os67PY31fGZMk’s post

This is fairly normal, so i wouldn’t be concerned yet. It can take a couple of weeks for everything to be received and they will be busy at this time of the year.

You normally have to wait a couple of weeks before you can ask Amazon to look into it.

user profile
Seller_Os67PY31fGZMk

Thank you 3dots.
If it was still in receiving with no items mark as received I would expect it to be in a queue, it just confuses me why would they unwrap a whole pallet, scan only one box and then leave it hanging !

user profile
Seller_bTWdh2nDLiBdC

I sent my first ever shipment in without prep ie. having Amazon put the labels on, and I am in the same boat. about 40% of the items have been received, labelled and are listed for sale. The remaining 60% of the items have not even been received. I’m not worried about it. Probably a combination of high work load and a queue for labeling…

user profile
Seller_Os67PY31fGZMk

I thought I was unlucky with my second FBA shipment, seems that I was extra lucky with my first one

user profile
Seller_Os67PY31fGZMk

UPDATE: within few hours this morning, 95% of the shipment was received and available.

user profile
Seller_uLWfKCVo2Wbga

I’ve had them take weeks to unload after receiving and others are done immediately. I have also had them say that itesm arent in the box. I have asked them over and over again how a box of so and so dimensions that weighed 3KG managed to have only 2 small items in that weight 100g each. They just ignore me. No idea where all that stock went and doubtful I will ever find out. The entire company is f ing useless!

user profile
Seller_hnJy2He6uzeGX

Six months ago all my inventory was added online in days when it arrived at the central DC before going out to all the regional DC’s. Now it is taking weeks and when I enquired at Seller Central they told me that it is only added to inventory as it is received at each regional DC. For example, I send a box of 100 units of one product and within 3 days 22 units were added to inventory but it took a further 2 weeks for the other 78 units to get added. When sending inventory now I think you need to factor in 2 weeks for shipping. However, if you follow the inventory recommendations on Seller Central you should be okay.
Hope helpful

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post