user profile
Sign in
user profile

Feedback Removal Request for an FBA Order was refused. Why?

by Seller_juVvsPKGI1hWy

Hi

I m FBA Seller and Customer left a negative feedback below. I sent a removal request to Amazon Seller Support, but it was refused twice. The order was shipped by Amazon FBA. Order was for multiple items which was not received by customer.I don`t understand why it is not qualified for removal. The entire feedback comment is about fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon.

Customer Feedback:

3 x pack of 3 was ordered. Only 3 x pack of two arrived(3 lo 'lots of 2) An additional pack of 3 should be delivered to complete the delivery as ordered.

Please share your suggestions.

Kind Regards
Donna

Tags: Customer
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_afyjRDyMeCC5k
In reply to: Seller_juVvsPKGI1hWy’s post

It looks like the customer thought he had bought packs of 3 when they were packs of 2. In which case the error/confusion could be in the product description and is therefore not an Amazon FBA error.

user profile
Seller_juVvsPKGI1hWy

Thank you for your comments Its pack of 3 and customer purchase 3 pack of 3 but received only 2 pack of 3 .one is missing.how it is not amazon fba error
LU Prince Chocolate Biscuits 300g (Pack of 3)](https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00G1RVT3S

user profile
Seller_guCXZcxlI4QnI

We sent sealed packs of 10 to Amazon FBA - but the Amazon staff unsealed the packs and sent out single items. Negative feedback won’t be removed!

The worst thing about these feedbacks is there is no-one to turn to. Any query and they just refer you back to the feedback removal tool - knowing full well that nothing will change.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post