user profile
Sign in
user profile

Hazmat Review time

by Seller_wMTKD3VtvLRPk

Hi looking for some advice in regards to Hazmat reviews.

Ive added some new products in the beauty category. Some went onto Amazon without a problem, some have been stuck under Hazmat review for about 2 weeks.

Is 2 weeks normal? They are not asking me for anything yet. Just that its under review.

For the exemption, it says it can’t contain sodium, which some of my products do, for example bath salts.

What’s the likelihood i will need an SDS for products like this, and how do i go about getting this for non-branded products i will be selling under the Generic brand.

Many thanks

Tags: Hazmat
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_wMTKD3VtvLRPk’s post

are you manufacturing the goods ?
or at least buying them from a supplier ? if so, they should have any relevant SDS info

user profile
Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9

Which member of the Sodium family are they objecting to
(there a lot of different chemicals\compounds with Sodium in the name)

user profile
Seller_SS6iwWvTeJNfq

SDS is easily sorted. I would just get it tested if you are unable to test it yourself and submit it asap especially as you do not have liability insurance. (which really needs sorting!)

user profile
Seller_wMTKD3VtvLRPk

Also slightly related, but didn’t want to start a new topic.

Some of my products have gone onto amazon fine, some have hazmat reviews and have been accepted and some are still under hazmat review.

2 of my products that have been accepted are both saying “This product is not dangerous goods”

However, one of the products also then for FBA says that this product is Fulfillable Dangerous Goods.

How can a product be both? It’s either not dangerous goods, or it is, but to get both is a bit strange.

Has anyone else has this?

Im only interested because ive been doing some European sales, but this product now is not eligible for sale because its classed as dangerous. It’s only a body butter, and there are plenty off other Amazon sellers of it, so why is mine being classed as that.

Any info would be great, thanks

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post