user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help! - Issues with inbound FBA shipment

by Seller_6x0x0Ic9YCfAr

Anyone else having issues shipping to Warrington FBA Centre? Or any other fulfilment centre…

I shipped 66 SKU’s on the 9th June expecting them to arrive 10th June. However the scheduled delivery date keeps getting pushed forward by one day within the shipping queue. I have contacted UPS who have said Amazon have put a hold on some batches of shipments due to the volume they are receiving but this has gone on too long now. Each day it moves the delivery date one day forward.

I have tried to call seller support twice on this who are of no help what so ever. They take the literal date for delivery that it says on the screen and say that’s when it will be delivered. No amount of explaining achieves anything.

I just wondered if anyone else is having this issue or if it is isolated to me and there is an actual problem with my shipment.

Tags: FBA, Fulfilment, Shipping, UPS
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_6x0x0Ic9YCfAr’s post

No not just you, there have been multiple threads on this. The bottom line is basically be patient and there’s no real point in contacting UPS or Amazon. Shipments will get there in the end.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post