user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help with invoices

by Seller_3h73Wv2FjIws0

Hello everyone!

I wonder if anyone can help with something.

I am going to be registering for VAT in a month or so, so I need to make sure i’m getting all my invoices to my accountant.

I see in the tab for tax document library, they have product ad fees, Merchant VAT invoices and Fulfilment by Amazon tax invoice.

Are there any other VAT invoices Amazon provide?

I can’t find any invoices for the monthly subscription charge, the inbound UPS charges or the service fees (labelling etc).

When I click on the individual transaction, it shows the inbound transportation amount and then a tax amount. Is that as close to an invoice as we get? or am i missing the invoices for these?

Any advise would be really appreciated, accounting is a very weak subject for me.

Tags: Registration, Tax documents, Taxes, Transactions
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3h73Wv2FjIws0
In reply to: Seller_3h73Wv2FjIws0’s post

Or, are these fees (subscription, UPS, service fees), included in one of the other invoices in tax library?

These invoices are done day by day, and don’t list the individual fees, so i’m getting a bit confused.

user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl

First, are you sure that the accountant actually wants all of your invoices?
They don’t generally take copies of invoices, but expect you to provide them with the figures in order to your return/accounts.
You do need copies of them, for if there is ever an inspection, but that’s all.

Are you sure that your accountant is familiar with Amazon? If not, then you may want to consider changing your accountant as it can be quite convoluted.

If you search the forums, a lot of people deal with their accounts in different ways.
Take a look.

user profile
Seller_3h73Wv2FjIws0

Thanks, that’s all helpful. I will do some research on the reverse charge scheme. When you say the normal fees wont show VAT on them. Do you mean that once you tell Amazon your VAT number, they remove the VAT from future invoices?

I’ll hopefully be speaking to my accountant tomorrow and see what info they can give me.

Do you know if the inbound shipping and service fees are in one of the invoices Amazon already provide? or do I need to look elsewhere?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post