user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help with POA - .ES suspension

by Seller_fubJtKWUqTCm1

Hi I’ve posted on the general selling board but not had a response there to my latest post so posting here.

We’ve been suspended from amazon.es for links to another account not authorised to sell. I’ve drafted a POA which I was wondering if anybody could review/suggest improvements before we submit. This will be our first appeal.

Link to my prev thread is Suspension - Please review POA

Would greatly appreciate any advice

Draft of appeal is as follows

Dear Sirs,

Our Amazon.es account was suspended on 20th May 2020 due to being linked to an account that may not be used to sell on Amazon.

We would like to appeal the suspension as we can confirm we do not own any other Amazon selling account and would like to clarify information about ourselves which may link us to any other accounts which do not belong to us.

Our registered Amazon selling account is *****. Our registered company details are as follows

Company No ******
[Registered Company Address]

Due to certain logistics, we receive returns and at times manage customer service from a unit at an address different to the registered business address. This address is as follows,

[Address]

We have permission from ***** to use their premises for our purposes. I have obtained a letter from **** to confirm this. Please see attached.

There are a number of other units located at this address which are occupied by other businesses and serve in different areas of retail not linked to the area we sell in. We can confirm we have no relationship to these other businesses.

Reason For Suspension

Since receiving the suspension notice, we have identified the cause to be linked to one of the other businesses occupying a neighbouring unit and that share the same address as our return address. It transpires they have been suspended since early last year. This business retails in the ***** category whereas we sell in the ***** category.

Whilst we have our own private internet connection, we have on occasion, due to technical issues with our internet provider, have used their internet connection - with their permission. Since our technical issues have been resolved we have erased any of their information from our systems.

We have asked this business to provide us with an official confirmation that we have no relationship to them. Please see attached.

Corrective Measure

To resolve the situation, we have changed our return address so that all returns will now be received at an alternative address, *****. We can confirm there are no other Amazon selling accounts registered at this address and so we shall be able to monitor this effectively.

We have taken steps to secure our internet connection and have deleted network information from our computers of other businesses to prevent accidental internet connections occurring. We have created a contingency plan that if technical issues were to occur, we would use mobile network data instead of neighbouring business’ WiFi connections.

I trust these steps to be acceptable and in reasonable measure. I look forward to continuing to build our relationship.

Tags: Address, Registration
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fubJtKWUqTCm1
In reply to: Seller_fubJtKWUqTCm1’s post

I thought I would post an update in case it helps anyone. We did manage to get our account reactivated. When our first two appeals were rejected, and third was ignored, we had to think of any other possible causes. About a year ago, our Amazon.de account was hacked. We wrote a new appeal explaining what had happened re the hacking. Amazon.Es replied with an email asking us to confirm we are not related to any other accounts, which we replied to with a short message of confirmation. They then responded with the reactivation email and the following message

After reviewing your account and the information you have provided us, we have decided that you can resell on Amazon.com.

In order to protect our community, we prefer to be extremely cautious. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Our .fr also got suspended shortly after the .es suspension, but we dealt with it in the same manner as above and thankfully was reinstated.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post