user profile
Sign in
user profile

Holiday Mode - Currently Unavailable

by Seller_ZjZ4slOF0jHpk

As a small seller, mostly in Handmade, I regularly have to put my listings on to holiday mode if I have to go away for a day or two. It’s annoying, but I want to be sure the customer always gets the order quickly.

The customer then gets to see -

On other sites, I can leave a display message. Such as ‘Items back in stock Wednesday 10th November’. Normally not so formal, but just given as a possible example for here.

If the customer knows roughly when it will be back available, or even if they can pre-order it knowing it won’t be despatched until xxx, surely that’s better than what is currently shown.

Just a suggestion.

I know there are things you can do with changing dates and despatch times, etc. But I have about 3000 listings and I’m not comfortable with any of the bulk spreadsheet uploads/changes. Or maybe I’ve missed some other means of letting customers know when I’ll be back?

Tags: Customer
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_cxvgipDe09gJP
In reply to: Seller_ZjZ4slOF0jHpk’s post

i think you need to opt in for FBA,
as listings take time to come back

user profile
Seller_rcdg9skILncXr

I have seen some products which show that the product will be back in stock on x date on the amazon site itself maybe there is a setting we don’t have knowledge call the customer care for it or google it

user profile
Seller_C8hXvi33xy0BD

Hi,

I think if you are sure about taking a holiday. You can add your holidays in the Holiday Calendar under shipping settings.

Like you can take off up to consecutive two days in a week. So, your listings will be LIVE and your ship by date will be shifted ahead.

I hope this helps you.

user profile
Seller_55ndydoDyOyvq

make pre-order on your listing this will solve your problems .if you don,t know about this contact me

user profile
Seller_55ndydoDyOyvq

so put it there for pre order you have to fill

you have to fill release date for pre order and

Moderator Edit (Ricardo_Mod_Amazon): removed external URL.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post