user profile
Sign in
user profile

How are my Images removed before the issue is proved right against a seller for Copy Right

by Seller_iwaisL2KiFK4w

Any other seller raised a complaint against me of “USING THEIR IMAGES IN MY LISTING”
And as soon as I received a warning mail from amazon my Image from the list was removed as though it was actually the image for which I had arranged a PROPER PRODUCT PORTFOLIO and as a proof, I provided the raw images to the Amazon Review Team
My issue is 1000s of seller will raise these kinds of fake complaints to turn down their competitors,I didn’t even get a single day to provide the plan of action and my main image of the list was removed and the listing was suppressed
WHAT KIND OF FAIR SYSTEM IS THIS?

Tags: Images, Listings
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_cS5duyC7Qby8k
In reply to: Seller_iwaisL2KiFK4w’s post

Hi Cloud_E_Mart,

As you have rightly identified the selling account is in violation of the Intellectual Property rights policy of Amazon.

There are different type of infringement and in your case the ASINs have been made inactive because of copyright or trademark issue.

Please refer to the performance notification received informing about the issue on the account explains everything in details so would recommend to follow the email and it would be in the best interest of the account to proactively submit a Plan of Action to our seller performance team addressing the below points:

–The root cause(s) of the issue.

– The actions you have taken to resolve this issue.

– The steps you have taken to prevent this issue from happening in the future.

If you believe that the complaint is not correct, please reply to the seller performance team with a letter of authorization or a licensing agreement from the manufacturer or Rights Owner demonstrating authorization.

While providing a retraction letter they do need to mention the Merchant ID to identify to which Seller they are referring to.

For more details on the policy please visit the help pages https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201361070

Hope this answers to your query.

Regards,
Amar

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post