user profile
Sign in
user profile

How do I provide pre paid returns labels?

by Seller_irGn21XduBfpF

Hello.

I have asked this before, but did not get a correct responce. Sadly phoning Amazon also did not help

We sadly have our products returned to us as we are at fault with damages but often encouter such messages like “Why do I have to pay for returns postage”?

A few years back, a customer would be able to have a pre paid label given to them to print off and have returned. But lately, they no longer have this option.

In what way can we provide this for customers and give them the QR code.

Tags: Shipping labels
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M
In reply to: Seller_irGn21XduBfpF’s post

Unless your items are expensive/heavy/bulky then Amazon should be generating return labels on your behalf anyway

user profile
Seller_SITNVuZK87zGK
In reply to: Seller_irGn21XduBfpF’s post

You don’t. For the vast majority of goods on site, a return request will generate a prepaid return label charged to you. Generally it’s either Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Evri. In the seller facing documentation, it suggests the customer gets a print at home label, but it looks like they can also request a QR code.

The customer is not charged, but if the customer is liable for the return costs (ie change of mind, unless clothing or jewellery) this will be deducted from the refund the customer receives. That refund should also be automated and take place under refund at first scan.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post