user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to reinstate my account under infringements complaints

by Seller_fQ5zBrXhtUOsy

I’m suffering account deactivation due to two intellectual property complaint,how I can reinstate my account

Tags: Listings
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PNkvdSMz8B0IH
In reply to: Seller_fQ5zBrXhtUOsy’s post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_fQ5zBrXhtUOsy’s post

Could you post the full suspension notice, which you received from Amazon?

In order to appeal suspensions due to Intellectual Property Rights Infringement Complaints, the rights owner will usually firstly need to send a retraction notice, which includes your merchant token to notice-dispute e-mail address.

Once Amazon acknowledges removal of the complaint or when you are confident that it has been successfully retracted, you can proceed with appealing.

Depending on your suspension notice, you may be required to supply the proof of authenticity in a form of receipts or invoices, which need to be issued in the last 365 days and reflect your sales volume during that time.

Then you also need to provide a good Plan of Action (POA), in which you tell Amazon, how you will prevent getting similar complaints in the future, regardless if you actually infringed or not.

Everything needs to be e-mailed directly to the e-mail, from which you received the original suspension notice or if you were suspended through a Seller Support case, reply to the case.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post