user profile
Sign in
user profile

Huge decrease in sales since Wenesday

by Seller_5jlN2rfq465dn

Since Wednesday we have had huge decrease in revenue usually selling around 150 units per day to 5/6 units per day.
Our prices haven’t changed and our impressions are still good.
I cannot work out why? Any help would be appreciated.

Tags: Pricing
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc
In reply to: Seller_5jlN2rfq465dn’s post

Without sounding too unkind, I am not sure how you think anyone can help, or know why your sales are down.
None of us know why either, but although I am a bookseller and only small scale compared to your daily sales, I have had no sales at all for 4 days now, yet for the past few months of lockdown have been averaging a minimum of 4 a day, so feels like something has happened.
Maybe easing of lockdown restrictions, maybe people realising they don’t have as much money etc.etc.
There has also been a LOT of tinkering in the background by Amazon, so we don’t know if visibility of items is affected.

user profile
Seller_7tBsivXlKCq1B

Our sales in the last week are down about 25% it seems. From 60-70 orders a day (on all platforms) to 40-45 since the easing of lockdown last week. I think more people just want to have fun and save their money to eat out and have a drink. I am sure it will get back to normal soon!

user profile
Seller_p5u23GLvheD5W

My sales are at about 50% of what they were two weeks ago. Really dived since Tuesday, though.

user profile
Seller_vF6jbeUX0Fp0k

mine are less but ive been expecting it, its still higher than before we went into lockdown but less than it was a month ago.

Its been fluctuating since the beginning of the month.

user profile
Seller_36PzEHBelRGK7

Ive found the exact same thing here. Not a clue why.

user profile
Seller_NoLYurmb006tq

Posts like this are common, you need to think of what product you sell price competition online and on the high Street and time of year.

Or self fulfilment orders are a little down but our FBA well up we used to only do about 1500 a month via FBA but its been a lot busier already this month we have shifted just shy of 800 units via FBA but we sell a decent amount of items so cover most seasonal seasons

user profile
Seller_qCHuTn5dPLaer

My take is that is happening due to multiple “upgrades” they made recently, including the sales dashboard. Our sales are down as well, suddenly like being cut down.

user profile
Seller_BhAmt3EmRnb5s

Same story here. I also wonder if its to do with the tinkering as Im busy everywhere else. Literally was Wednesday./

user profile
Seller_5jlN2rfq465dn

Our sales have now picked up again after a 3 day blip. Very Strange!

Thanks for your responses.

user profile
Seller_swPT52RiBW7b3

Hi we are massively affected since Tuesday. We usually have 60/80 a day but now it’s on about 10/15. Something must have happened

Go to original post