user profile
Sign in
user profile

Issues with inventory

by Seller_hw5vzjFqFlDYQ

I currently have 283 active items on my inventory but when I sent a list to family members so they could see what I had there was only 271 results showing.

I understand there is a delay between adding items to them showing online but this appears to be permanent with some of my items.

Tags: Listings
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_hw5vzjFqFlDYQ’s post

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

I have had a quick look at your account and can see that you have added a number of items in the last 30 minutes. These products can take a little time for them to populate fully on the site. When I viewed your storefront there were 272 items available.
I’ve randomly selected some recently added products and searched the site for them and they are available for sale from you.

In addition to the above if you have more than one listing for an item, for example if you have two different conditions of the one item listed, it will only display once. When the listing page is opened you will be able to view all the condition types of a product available but the storefront will not display different conditions of the same item. This could be a reason as to why there is a reduced number displaying. I have found 4 of your listings have 2 different conditions listed in your account but I have not gone through all your listings but that would explain 4 “missing” items.

If you find that the items do not become available after 24 hours of adding them to your account you can create a case with seller support for the matter to be reviewed in more detail. I would recommend that you try and establish which products are not displaying to assist with your case. But I would advise that you review your products fully before doing so.

I hope this helps,
Jessica

user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL
In reply to: Seller_hw5vzjFqFlDYQ’s post

I would suggest you be careful.

First - in case anyone was tempted - it is against Amazon T&Cs for a family member to purchase from you on Amazon. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if Amazon could ever work it out, but they are very clever when they want to be.

Second, the more people that look at your listings but don’t buy them runs the risk of your items falling further in the search rank. Amazon algorithms will potentially see this as a poor answer to a search problem and assume your products are performing poorly.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post