user profile
Sign in
user profile

Listing Company?

by Seller_msXOuFgmdtguf

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a company that can help with listing items that are not already in Amazon’s catalogue and roll them out in Europe, with correct translations etc…

Kind Regards

Tags: Listings
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_msXOuFgmdtguf’s post

From what I know, many sellers are using Webinterpret, I also used them in the past and had a good experience.

But if you don’t opt for the human translations, which are more expensive, you will most likely end up with poorly translated listings which may be in a violation of the Amazon policy.

That’s the risk of using an automated software.

user profile
Seller_TH9DATW06Doc2

In a lot of amazon groups on facebook there are a lot of people who offer their services, especially from india. I always question why anyone would trust these people/companies with your account login details.

Imagine if they have been helping shady amazon sellers and their details are linked to them and thus you the moment they use your account. Or imagine if they just take everything from you and get you suspended… It’s a risk I wouldn’t take.

Forgive me if that’s not how these people operate. I don’t know because I would never consider it.

user profile
Seller_ALnWItemwM0KY

We used AMZGuide I can recomend

user profile
Seller_QugeC1a8fXpYs
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post