user profile
Sign in
user profile

My new account deactivated

by Seller_30rLdu7JHfVXU

Hello ,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to verify the documents that you provided. For more information on our requirements, review the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/201190440

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file and provide one of the following documents in PDF, PNG, JPEG, or GIF format. The documents must be legible, authentic, and unaltered and contain the required information. We do not accept screenshots. The name and address on the document must match the information entered in Seller Central.
– A business license if applicable
– A utility bill dated within the last 90 days for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible

Tags: Address, Credit card, Seller Central, Verification
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc
In reply to: Seller_30rLdu7JHfVXU’s post

Have you provided the info that has been requested ?

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

Are you actually asking a question or just posting a notice from Amazon? If there is something you don’t understand then highlight it and be specific to receive help.

If you don’t understand any of the notice then you are probably not in a position to trade and will gain little from posting it on the forum.

user profile
Seller_G5bB3QeI1ZwU4

Hi @Alfa_Street,

I am happy to help you.

I understand that your query is with account reactivation.

While submitting required documents through the appeal option please check if they are meeting the below mentioned requirements.
• Documents should display same information that matches the registration information on Amazon.
• Should be clear and not blurry.
• Should be authentic and unaltered, no changes should be made on documents, originals should be submitted without editing them.
• Utility bill can be a water, electricity, gas, internet, telecom bill issued by the utility company, or a mobile phone bill.
• If utility bill is not under your name, provide utility bill associated to the address registered on Amazon and any supporting document that prove that you are operating from the address.

I hope I have addressed your query, kindly reach out for any queries.

Thanks,
Maha.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post