user profile
Sign in
user profile

My SKUs are ACTIVE yet not supplied by me (Brand Owner)

by Seller_RglTOj8oA4ang

Can any one give me some guidance. I am the brand owner of a number of SKUs. When I manage my inventory, I can see my active SKUs. However, when I click the link to verify it the listing, it says it is supplied by another company.
Why does the consumer not have a choice of supplier?
There is no difference in price.

Tags: Listings, Pricing, SKU
30 replies
30 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M
In reply to: Seller_RglTOj8oA4ang’s post

There is usually a link that can be clicked on, it might be that someone selling under your sku has the buy box.

Can you post an ASIN example?

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

The choice is there, but buyers will need to click on the (2 new) offers link on the (PDP) product detail page, to see them.

@Dedez is correct, the other seller Superfood M***** has the buy box.

user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc

the other company has the buy box as they have undercut your price
do you supply the other company as well as sell yourself? if not and you know that the other company should not selling your product, as you are the brand owner, as long as you have brand registry with Amazon you should be able to get the other company removed from the listing

user profile
Seller_xDtaDZ1Iek9Fq

have you brand registered at all? if you have, then you can kick the other seller off… if not, not much you can do but short of supply the other seller or join the race to bottom on price

user profile
Seller_RglTOj8oA4ang

Thanks everyone for your input. Some of your suggestions had already been actioned. Others have been sore lessons learned however, going forward we will be taking control of our own destiny.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post