user profile
Sign in
user profile

Not Authorized You do not have access to merchant A***********J. Please pick a different merchant or marketplace

by Seller_NKYMyFzQ2XFJU

Hi All,

On Sunday 16 December we noticed that out www.amazon.com and our www.amazon.ca account options had disappeared from the drop down box at the top our our Seller Central Homepage.

Since then, whenever we’ve tried to login directly to Amazon.com or Amazon.ca we receive the error;

Not Authorized
You do not have access to merchant AZXC2N55N6RJJ. Please pick a different merchant or marketplace.

We contacted Amazon EU Seller Central and they sent us this response;

“Upon checking, as per the tool “Source marketplace account is suspended” and when your source marketplace is suspended or close it breaks the connection.
Therefore, you are not able to see your US and CA marketplace on the sell globally page:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/global-selling/dashboard
In order to resolve the issue, kindly contact the Seller Support US Team directly on the link below:
https://services.amazon.com/content/sellers-contact-amazon.htm/ref=asus_cu_hnav

The problem is everytime we use the link or try to get onto our US Seller Central account we get the same error - “Not Authorized”.

I called Amazon US Customer Services who put me through to US Seller Central. They told me the same thing that EU Seller Central told me, but that I should send a message to seller-performance@amazon.com which I did 3 days ago but we haven’t heard anything back.

We haven’t received any emails or notifications from our US account since this happened on Sunday.

We have thousands of units in US Amazon warehouses, thousand of dollars in sales were on the account and worst of all we haven’t been able to receive or respond to our Amazon customers messages since Sunday.

I have no idea whats happened, I would appreciate any feedback - especially from a moderator.

Thank you,

Andy

Tags: Seller Central
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_NKYMyFzQ2XFJU’s post

Have you already checked out this thread?

This is the most informative one regarding the subject and the seller managed to get his account unblocked.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/t/not-authorised-you-xxxxxxxx-do-not-have-access-to-the-merchant-xxxxxxxx/425423/1

What happened to you is an account block, we aren’t talking about a suspension.

Account blocks can’t be appealed and sellers aren’t receiving any written communication about it.

They are usually caused by serious buyer/seller account violations.

Are you able to login to the buyer part of your USA account? Are the items in your store still active?

user profile
Seller_NKYMyFzQ2XFJU

Hi Kika,

I can’t view that thread unfortunately because I can’t get access to my account.

How did the seller manage to get his account unblocked?

I am able to login to the buyer part of my USA account. The items aren’t active on the USA marketplace.

user profile
Seller_NKYMyFzQ2XFJU

I managed to read this thread in a new browser thank you.

Both my USA and Canada buyer accounts are active, I don’t think it’s an issue there.

I haven’t used my USA buyer account, I did use my Canada buyer account back in September to buy a product from a competitor of an ASIN that I list against. The item was protected by our brand, I bought it to confirm they were selling our branded products.

I’ve spoken to Seller Support in Canada and USA and they say they have limited tools, that I need to email seller-performance@amazon.com which I’ve done but had no reply so far.

user profile
Seller_NKYMyFzQ2XFJU

I just spoke to US Seller Central again. The chap said that the account was under review, he’s sent an email asking seller-performance to lift the review.

Said they should get back in 24 hours. Fingers crossed

user profile
Seller_LKlrjj7Tkc1ek

Hey Andy – I am having the same issue. Locked in .ca and .com selling accounts but open to buying. Its been 2 weeks in my case, no answers from performance. I have sent 5 well crafter emails.

I was on vacation when I this happened, I suspect it was because I logged in from a foreign IP. I don’t know however because I don’t get any responses.

" Not Authorized
You do not have access to merchant AZXC2N55N6RJJ. Please pick a different merchant or marketplace."

Any feedback would be amazing.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post