user profile
Sign in
user profile

Option to call back: Mission Impossible

by Seller_463snmrvflgaX

Now I understand real meaning of Mission Impossible- it is to make Amazon Sellers Central support to call you back! I’m trying to reach Amazon sellers central and asking them to call me back for 3 days in a row. There is no number to call them but only the given option for them to call you back. But they simply not doing it!!! Just keep sending some stupid messages “when can we call you?” despite me saying “call me now or at any time ASAP”. For Gods sake, just simply call me back!!! I have some questions about my listings and want to get this sorted ASAP. Or remove that option completely as it does not makes any sense.
Extremely disappointed.

P.S. Maybe someone knows the phone number in UK I can call them myself.

Tags: Listings
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_463snmrvflgaX’s post

I read somewhere on the forum recently that the call back service will only work if you enter a UK landline number ?!

user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL

Unfortunately there is no way to directly call seller support.

user profile
Seller_KKcTTZzy6Jd6Q

Just to confirm, are you able to see the phone option (The one I highlighted) or are you using the E-mail option and asking for a callback?
Main reason to ask this is that if you do not have a professional selling account the phone option isn’t there.

Presuming you’re using the phone option, remember to leave off the leading zero and remove spaces between area codes and actual number, i.e. 01234 123456 becomes 1234123456
This is because the country code is added automatically, there no way for Amazon to account for this automatically since certain phone numbers can now start with two zeroes (mainly IP phones with custom numbers)

user profile
Seller_5yN0w7iGQ6G6F

My usual hack is to be extremely vague in the text section and don’t specifically say any phrases that allow them to identify/pinpoint your issue. This helps avoid them identifying your issue from the text (and giving you a prefabricated response or solution to it). It’s a fine balance to try and achieve, but if you do, and mark as urgent and needing call back, it usually works for me.

user profile
Seller_cedsnRIkO32W2

I can call them when I like.

Joy’s of being a pro seller

user profile
Seller_5Qk2OCkmLZ8H3

You can call them from Sunday to Saturday any time (pacific time) between 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. International: The customer service number is 00-1-206-922-0880 and is a US number

user profile
Seller_DXdNeV8CXfQ6b

Can’t say we’ve ever waited more than a minute or two for the ‘Request a callback’ function to work. pro seller, UK landline gets entered.
It does an incoming call right away and an Associate generally picks it up within 2-3 mins.

user profile
Seller_9XWqPGRXeAg4Q

+44 Should replace the Zero.

user profile
Seller_Yjq4AEoa0h74s

The main problem is that they haven’t even managed to make their AI answer any questions in a meaningful way when they are responding to written cases. They’ve got absolutely no chance of doing it in a live call.

No, but seriously, it sometimes takes them a really long time to remember how to put their headset on.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post