user profile
Sign in
user profile

Packaging query sending Bundles for FBA

by Seller_VUcjClrPIVFRy

Hello.

I am wanting to sell a bundle of toys from the same category and package them altogether in one box. I am a little confused how I would sell this bundle through FBA. Would I need a large box and then an inner box, containing stickers on each product “do not separate” or the one label to go on the outside of the box?

The reason behind the query is because Amazon are requiring Amazon Barcodes for the individual products themselves.

Tags: FBA, Packaging, Shipping labels
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_VUcjClrPIVFRy’s post

as long as you have the brand owners permission to bundle you would firstly need to create a whole new listing for the bundle with a GS1 Barcode - the problem there though is that you cannot use the ‘recognised’ brand name alongside your GS1 number (unless of course they are already your branded toys)

You then bundle them in a sealed box and put the new fnsku number on the outside of the box
the fnsku would then apply to the bundle rather than any of the individual toys

user profile
Seller_VUcjClrPIVFRy

The listing would be created using a ASIN number rather than a GS1 barcode, would this be a problem?

user profile
Seller_77IcbQKVGdZo0

You would need to place all the toys you are selling in one box and put on a ‘This is a set. Do not separate’ label on the box. Also on that box you would put your FNSKU label or manufacturer barcode label.

Just double check that you are allowed to do this with your supplier as they may not be keen on you bundling the toys together.

Also I am not sure if you would need any type of age warnings or CE certifications on the box. I get that each toy would have the warning but not sure if those warnings and certifications need to be shown on the box that contains all the toys.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post