user profile
Sign in
user profile

Pallets not checked into BHX4 - Redirected to UPS storage nearby

by Seller_W2JVHKIH6ciTD

Hi,

How long have people been waiting for pallets to be checked in at Coventry just now? I sent 7 pallets to Coventry (based on how much stock Amazon told me to send), 3 weeks ago and they are still not checked in.

My courier said Amazon asked them to deliver them to a nearby UPS storage depot as Coventry FBA centre was full - has this happened with anyone else?

I have proof of signature, but Amazon will not investigate, as you cannot reconcile until a certain number of days after stock has been checked in. My problem is that it is still not checked in.

Regards,

Tags: FBA, Royal Mail, UPS
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_wuQ5IwpSKNsC7
In reply to: Seller_W2JVHKIH6ciTD’s post

I have experienced a slow down in shipping time.

And this coincides with many new sellers appearing.

user profile
Seller_lCy4WII99PIAy

Hello

I have this issue with pallets being held at the UPS Coventry storage. How long did your take to get sorted?

Regards

user profile
Seller_h0XiH5zBZ5OLJ

Hello,
All my pallets since the 9th July have been diverted to UPS storage. I have built stock under Amazons recommendation and now have no sales on some of my best selling lines as the stock is in limbo.

I don’t understand why my stock keeps getting sent to coventry if they have issues , 2 of my pallets have now been diverted to Dunfurmline.

I understand Amazon are building new distribution centres across europe for the hoilday season, But this is making it very difficult to plan ahead.
If Amazon read this please could you give me an idea of how long it will take to sort this out and send stock in to the system.

user profile
Seller_5mVqM8lyKQcKa

Having exactly the same issue. I’ve sent other stock (smaller number of pallets) since and its been checked in, but currently have 7 pallets in limbo somewhere. Amazon won’t manually expedite the process so there appears to be nothing we can do, and we to have gone off sale on a couple of lines. Anyone had success getting stock moved through?

user profile
Seller_egZUlGyimB66S

Yes same problem with BRS1 not accepting deliveries in and I know that MAN3 has a trailer park of 12m trailers from DPD waiting to go in. One of our orders has been waiting 3 weeks. I fear Amazon is going into overload and melt down with sellers stock all over the place and being held in unsecure sites around the country whilst waiting to be accepted in. This could end up being a massive issue for many sellers.

user profile
Seller_mZY5A2HBRf3BO

We have also had this issue with Coventry - but did finally get a two pallet consignment through and checked in this week after a two week wait.

Having a similar problem with a shipment into MXP5 Italy, which was delivered and signed for on 13th July, still not showing as checked in so cannot raise an enquiry to find out where it is - and fast moving stock line now off sale. It really is poor service from Amazon - what are we supposed to do if they never mark the shipment as ‘checked in’? Would that mean we can never enquire? Meantime thousands of £’s of stock lying idle while Amazon are telling us about high storage charges in the months ahead!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post