user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product Liability insurance coverage for EU based sellers using FBA in the US

by Seller_l3ushLqTtKvl3

Hi Fellow Sellers,

I am based in Ireland and trying to find a liability insurance provider that will cover my FBA products listed on Amazon.com.

From reading the forums I see that it’s pretty easy for US based sellers to purchase the insurance but so far I’m not having any success finding a provider that will cover sellers based in the EU.

If any EU sellers could point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks for your time and wishing you all continued success on Amazon.

Tags: Insurance
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_cF19YOCNwtn3a
In reply to: Seller_l3ushLqTtKvl3’s post

Hi

I have the same issue. My current insurer will not add Amazon as a named insured (as per the instruction from Amazon below).

1. The policy must name “Amazon.com Services LLC and its affiliates and assignees” as additional insureds;

Recommended insurance companies on Amazon.com will only deal with American based businesses. There must be a company that can do this for us.

Hopefully somebody has some information.

user profile
Seller_eXg6tDLKqS8OB

Got the same problem,

Tried to ask Marsh, but they never responded. It seems like there is no such option for non US seller. I am googling hard to find possibilities, but no company offer for foreign businesses.

user profile
Seller_v0gWrra7tHptu

247selling, did you get an insurance provider in the end? I need one, and am having trouble too

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post