user profile
Sign in
user profile

Royal Mail 24/48 Tracking Numbers Not Valid?

by Seller_jeKtztpFAZ6XN

Hello,

Some of my Royal Mail 24/48 tracking numbers seem to be not valid. I double checked and they all are valid, though not delivered yet. Is it possible Amazon takes them as “not valid” if they are not delivered in a while?

Best Regards

Tags: Royal Mail
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_jeKtztpFAZ6XN’s post

yes - unscanned RM24 and 48 are technically classed as invalid although amazon say they will verify them before suspending your offers

VTR policy page - Amazon

user profile
Seller_PlUJ98EWJlXyY

Hello @BCLA,

Thank you for sharing your concern over seller forums platform.

We request you to elaborate on your concern or share any notification emails you received from our team with respect to this issue for better understanding.

We look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Diana

user profile
Seller_baFK2SzEi0IOM

Yes, I’ve got this too. I’m sending items by RM 24 and 48 using click and drop with tracking numbers, but a significant number are showing as invalid. Checking on the RM tracking site, they show as “An update will only be provided when we attempt to deliver your item”.

If you have an account and hand the items in at the Post Office in a sack, or get them collected, they are not scanned when sending, and so RM only scan these items on delivery. My guess is that posties are not very reliable at scanning items when they deliver them - and if it’s not scanned Amazon count it as invalid.

In other words Amazon are threatening to penalise us for RM’s poor performance.

user profile
Seller_lTBeN0FzyBZnB

I’m experiencing problems with Royal Mail as well. They are delivering items, but not scanning them as delivered. I know this because I have contacted customers who have confirmed that their item has arrived, but the tracking information still states ‘an update will be provided when delivery is attempted’.
My tracking rate is below 95% and this is all down to poor service levels by Royal Mail. I contacted them and they informed me that they cannot mark an item as delivered if the postman has not scanned it. GREAT!
AMAZON please be aware that sellers are being penalised for Royal Mails sloppy service!
AMAZON FBA use Royal Mail - please can someone at Amazon let us know what your VALID TRACKING RATE IS???

user profile
Seller_OiapOqnazkG7O

no i have not read it, can you please send a link?

will i need to make a case and specifically request that they validade my unscanned orders. i just dont want to leave it too long and end up having my account restricted.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post