user profile
Sign in
user profile

Safety Claim Denied

by Seller_k8Zd8i54rN1X1

I must convey that if we are sending the fresh product and it gets damaged due to the delivery boy or customer, why can’t the seller claim for his loss. Amazon has denied me a claim where in i received a mosquito repellent instead of smart watch in return from customer.

Every time we are getting the same reasoning that product does not match the standards but when we check it works perfectly fine. I simply don’t understand where is the problem, is amazon only for customers or buyer and they don’t bother about sellers who try so hard to fulfill the buyers request but at the end seller is the loser because buyer play games with us where in they take out the original product and put some broken toy or any other stuff in return. When the seller goes to amazon for the safety claim it is simply denied claiming that sellers are making false claims.

Who is the loser, we who are putting in our efforts , money, time but getting nothing. There should a policy for sellers as well to protect there interest . Buyers have made it a habit to return back with out even checking it. I look forward to get some solution to this problem.

Tags: Returns
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3lWApuAgJdVtj
In reply to: Seller_k8Zd8i54rN1X1’s post

Yes, It’s true. I faced this issue. Last month amazon has closed our safe-t-claim window for 45 days. They gave a reason that We took this action because the images you submitted to support your claim were already used in another claim. We always sent different images. Which given by the amazon courier packet but I don’t know why is amazon says that already used photos? After we send vides that claim but they directly reject. We don’t know that how does seller survives that kind of loss.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post