user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Account Suspended/Deactivated?

by Seller_lPSqJHtzyYdoT

Hello,

I was really hoping someone could help me with this issue ive been having with my seller account. Basically i made the account on the 26th November 2019 and accidentally made a pro account but rang support and they sorted that issue out no problem, then it was a verification issue, i put my ID and proof of business copies attached to my appeal, the next day i was told it wasn’t enough, i rang support team and they told it was enough and that they transfer my details across to the verification team and get things sorted, ive now filed 5 appeals and rang at least once every month explaining my situation and then being told it may have got lost and i must file another appeal or email a different department to get my issue resolved its now 11th January 2020 and my account still hasn’t been verified and i still cant seem to get to the bottom of this… if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Below i will be showing you final appeal that i still have yet to hear from the support team…

-Dear Amazon

I am writing this because for the past month if not more, I have been ringing and sending off appeals to get my seller account activated, I made the account on the 26th November but accidentally made a pro account, I rang your support team who then fixed the mistake and made my account into a basic account, afterwards I started going through the checklist to getting my Amazon seller account online, the last and final check was the verification process, I attached 2 forms of verification and then waited to hear back, a few days later I got a message saying my seller account had been suspended/deactivated and I was not able to put listings up, I therefore submitted more forms of identification to try fix the issue but still no luck, I then rang your support team who told me to email various other departments of my issue to get this resolved and sadly until now still no reply from any of my emails/appeals. I was very shocked to see that after so many attempts of trying to fix the issue still no reply from your team. I decided id ring your support team after new year to get all the festive period out of the way and begin trying to fix the issue again, this is my 5th appeal and am hoping to get my seller account verified as soon as possible, in this appeal I will be including my ID and business certificate to try verify who I am and the business that I direct.

After so many attempts and hearing nothing back I felt very upset by this and after being on the phone to your support team and being told to email other areas and yet again still seeing no reply.

If my account was to be reactivated I would like to begin selling products on my storefront but until then I’ve been contacting your support team and trying to get the issue fixed.

I wish to use your store to sell products and haven’t been able to for a month now and I’m feeling very let down by this, I thought I’d let December roll over before taking action yet again as you’d be busy.

Kind regards

Nathan Morgan

Meltcloud Limited

Tags: Verification
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ejwc84JNL5Uk6
In reply to: Seller_lPSqJHtzyYdoT’s post

It makes no difference which type of account you set up so that isn’t the problem. You are obviously unaware that verification usually takes several weeks so should have just been more patient as every time you contacted them you ran the risk of going to the back of the queue.

HVe you checked your Notifications in case they hVe asked for any more info. What was the actual notification they sent you?

user profile
Seller_FEtgRpEQAN45N

I have been experiencing the same since October…absolute nightmare.

user profile
Seller_9UpKAPGlbacyc

I haven’t been able to even get through to them - does anyone have a contact number?

I opened an account that was instantly suspended, I have appealed numerous times but have no nothing else back apart from their standard response.

Pulling my hair out but I’d love to get our seller account with products online.

Any help is appreciated!

user profile
Seller_yFEJOHz32SBAV

Hello, I am stuck in exactly the same loop Nathan. I see someone Shewsbury Marine answered you, but his response is just annoying. Did you find ou thow to get out of the loop?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post