user profile
Sign in
user profile

Suspended account because can not verified

by Seller_tupY6WDXjhazk

I can’t believe my seller account is closed. I do not understand why the document cannot be verified. The July papers were checked and trading was on. The documents for the month of September were checked and trading was ongoing. We are unable to verify your documents at this time and close your seller account. I do not understand what it is. How documents were checked and now no longer checked. I’m not a toy to throw. I’m a human being and without any excuse to block me is a bad thing. It is very bad to behave in a racist manner. Please check all my documents again.
Maybe your page have problem, because I contacted with buyer and she want cancel order, but I can not refund all money, because amazon write REFUND PAYMENT FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN AFTER A FEW MINUTES. I TRIED SEVERAL DAYS.
I can not do anything wrong, all feedback is positive. Please.

31 July 2019
Your information is verified – Start selling on Amazon now

Sent from: seller-verification@amazon.co.uk

Dear Seller,

Good news! Your Selling on Amazon payment account has been activated.

We will get in touch with you if we need more information.

For
any assistance relating to Selling on Amazon or other Amazon services,
you can search our help pages or contact Seller Support:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html.

Happy Selling!
Amazon Payments

Please
note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot
accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this email.

23 September 2019

Your information is verified – Start selling on Amazon now

Sent from: seller-verification@amazon.co.uk

Dear Seller,

Good news! Your Selling on Amazon payment account has been activated.

We will get in touch with you if we need more information.

For any assistance relating to Selling on Amazon or other Amazon services, you can search our help pages or contact Seller Support:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html.

Happy Selling!
Amazon Payments

Please note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this email.

Tags: Address, Payments, Verification
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_tupY6WDXjhazk’s post

Could you please post here the suspension notice to see what Amazon wants from you?

As these are just e-mails confirming that your account has been successfully verified.

user profile
Seller_tupY6WDXjhazk

Dear Seller,

Your payments account has failed our verification process. As a result, you can no longer sell on any Amazon’s UK or European Marketplaces. This decision is final and not subject to appeal.

You can access your Seller Central account for the next 40 days. After this time, you will not have access to Seller Central, including your financial reports.

If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please contact payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk if you have questions about funds.

If you have any items stored in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, you need to contact Amazon Services Europe Sarl to create a removal order within the next 30 days (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/ssof/knights/items-list.html). You can choose to dispose of this inventory of have it returned to you. If you do not create a removal order within the next 30 days, we will dispose of your inventory and you will be debited for standard removal fees.

For more information on creating a removal order or any related standard removal fees, you can contact Amazon Services Europe Sarl at any time (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/cu/contact-us/cmn/BLU).

Thank you,

The Amazon Payments Team

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

I would advise you to continue posting into your original thread which you started regarding the matter. As you already opened five separate ones:

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post