user profile
Sign in
user profile

Suspicious customer review activity

by Seller_zm0hPr2oYHM9E

Hey guys, I have just had an email from Amazon saying that they are removing my discoverability because they believe customers are leaving false reviews however this is untrue, I am a new seller using all the tools available to me such as email automation to tell a story about my brand without specifically asking for positive reviews and pumping a lot of money into PPC. I’m following all the guidelines to make sure its done properly. My product is a premium environmentally friendly product so I am not surprised that those who have left reviews are satisfied with it! What can I do to appeal this or have amazon realise there has been a mistake? And is anyone aware if this is going to affect my future sales negatively?

Cheers everyone

Tags: Pay per click
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_zm0hPr2oYHM9E’s post

what tools and what exactly are you asking for ?

user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_zm0hPr2oYHM9E’s post

I’ll not comment personally on the reviews themselves, but there are websites that will attempt to identify dodgy reviews and provide a more accurate rating.

https://reviewmeta.com/ is one that gives a detailed breakdown if you give them a link to the product, They do remove some of your reviews. You can only imagine that Amazon themselves have something more sophisticated (you would hope)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post