user profile
Sign in
user profile

UK Account Deactivae

by Seller_j1taC53TpbV2Y

Hi,

My account is deactivated since Jan’23, I have tried to call seller support provided all the necessary documents but all in vain. The reason given to me was that my account was activated in USA with the same business name, I never went to USA nor logged in to USA marketplace. I have provided m bank statemnent, my business address and all the necessary proofs but still the reply is same that “the documents provided are not sufficent”. I am totally confused and don’t know what further i need to do to solve this issue.

Can anybody guide me how to activate my account.or what document i need to give in order which are acceptable by Amazon UK.

Regards,
Adeel

Tags: Address, Bank account
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc
In reply to: Seller_j1taC53TpbV2Y’s post

You need to post the original email telling you of your deactivation.

user profile
Seller_D59sukg3PflcJ

Hi @Northwest_Distributi

This is Aksh from Amazon, here to assist you with your concerns.

For a more detailed understanding of the issue, we request you to kindly provide us a background as well as the first and the last snapshots/screenshots of the emails received in your seller central performance notifications about the issue in hand and the marketplace you’re referring to, so that we can guide you better.

Kindly feel free to post on the same thread for any further assistance.

Regards,
Aksh.

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

The utility bill is usually for your home address to verify that

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Without the screenshots or any idea of why you have been deactivated its hard to give an exact answer but if they have asked for a utility bill it would normally be for your house

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post