user profile
Sign in
user profile

UK Account Deactivation

by Seller_sp80kuQz1LWIL

My UK seller account was deactivated and I have submitted an appeal with the required information(a GST / VAT number) and also updated it on my account. I have submitted my appeal MULTIPLE times but have received NO response from the amazon team. Can someone let me know how to contact the amazon seller support team?

Tags: International expansion
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_sp80kuQz1LWIL’s post

Did you upload it within the set time ?

user profile
Seller_D59sukg3PflcJ

Hi @Nanospeed_Diagnostic

Aksh here to assist.

We understand your concerns regarding the deactivation of your account.

• To assist you in an efficient manner, we would request you to kindly provide the latest performance notification you have received.

• Also, we would request you to click here to get further assistance on the same.

I hope this answers your query. Kindly reply on the thread for further assistance.

Regards,
Aksh.

user profile
Seller_64jziShTiTjOq

If you do that, you just go to the back of the queue each time, as you are putting a new date on the case. You have to wait for Amazon to respond, which can take weeks at present. They will not respond until they have made a decision, or need more information

user profile
Seller_DROodOAYHftnc
This post has been deleted
user profile
Jessica_Amazon_

27 posts were split to a new topic: Account deactivation

user profile
Seller_HIAF1f8ZYcY5w

Hi @Nanospeed_Diagnostic

I understand that your account has been taken action on and you have made multiple submissions and haven’t received a response yet,

As mentioned by @Aksh_Amazon

We request you to kindly provide the initial notification you have received in this regard so that we can appropriately guide you.

(Note: it is recommended to copy and paste the notification on the thread rather than a screen grab /screenshot)

Kindly post in the same thread for any additional assistance we would be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
Xavier

user profile
Seller_7SJFhMl1npA5b

Hello @Nanospeed_Diagnostic,

Thank you for providing additional performance notification details.

As it is mentioned in the performance notification that you are required to upload the correct VAT numbers for UK marketplace.

If you have uploaded VAT number for different region, we request you to upload the VAT details belong to UK marketplace.

Please upload your VAT numbers for UK region here

Further I would like to quote that If you have uploaded an incorrect number, please upload the UK VAT number that belongs to your business to Seller Central. You will not be able to upload a VAT number that you have previously removed. If this UK VAT number belongs to your business, please email vat-number-appeals@amazon.com with the following information:

1. Your UK VAT number
  2. Your Amazon legal Seller name
  3. An explanation of the reason for any difference with the legal name stated in UK VAT Checker
  4. A copy of your UK VAT registration certificate

To learn more about VAT, please see our VAT resources page.

Regards
Zain

user profile
Seller_sp80kuQz1LWIL

@Diana_Amazon

Can you provide a number or email to contact Amazon Seller Support? I have tried going through the ‘create a case log’ but Amazon hasn’t responded for weeks.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post