user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unexpected Inventory Received by FBA

by Seller_xWbhltm2yNFe5

Hello everyone,

I am doing FBA wholesale.

I sent an inventory to amazon with 53 units of 5 different SKUs. All these units were packed in two boxes. One of the SKU had 12 units in total with 4 units in box 1 and 8 units in box 2. Box 1 was received by FBA a couple of days ago and the 4 units of this specific SKU were received no problem and they have been sold and delivered to customers as well. The box 2 was received today, rest of the SKUs received without an issue and they are showing available. But the remaining 8 units of this specific SKU are showing as “Unexpected Inventory” in shipment tracking. Amazon has suggested a different ASIN and probably wants me to list these units against this ASIN. But the product under this suggested ASIN is not exact same as mine.

Can anyone please tell me what should I do to get 8 of these units being available under the original/actual listing? I opened a case with amazon and they say I need to wait till 6th June before they can do something about it. I am a small seller and I can’t afford for my listing to remain out of stock for another two weeks. Is there a way to speed things up?

Further:

1. I have purchased all the units from same supplier and same lot. I get them delivered to my house first then I pack them myself, put shipment labels on the boxes myself and then sent to amazon using UPS.

2. Previously I sent 48 units of the same SKU to amazon, I had done “Me Too” with same ASIN and they were received by amazon without an issue and were all sold out.

Thanks

Tags: FBA, Shipping labels, UPS
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_xWbhltm2yNFe5’s post

Did you send in on manufacturer barcodes or fnskus ?
If manufacturer, did you check the ean on the listing matched and that there’s only 1 listing on amazon with that ean ?

user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl

Firstly, you are not doing FBA wholesale, there is no such thing.
It’s a You Tube terminology, that is absolutely meaningless.
You are buying wholesale and selling retail. You are a retailer and not a wholesaler.

If the items are showing as unexpected, then they have more than likely not recognised that they are for a specific asin. This tends to happen, if you are using something with a barcode, that doesn’t actually match the listing.
All you can do, is to pull the stock from Amazon.

user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl

You will have to explain that, I have absolutely no idea what that means?
I’m guessing that it’s another YT thing.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post