user profile
Sign in
user profile

Upcoming Handmade Webinars!

by Seller_TfstY6i4ddlbc

Would you like to learn some more tips & tricks to grow your business on Amazon Handmade?

We are pleased to announce that over the course of the next few months, we will be running a series of webinars to help educate Makers. In these webinars, we will provide you with insights on how to be successful selling on Amazon Handmade, specific details that apply only to Handmade Sellers and tips & tricks to grow your business. In many webinars, we will also be welcoming Guest Speakers, some of your fellow Handmade Makers, who will share their experience and provide first-hand advice!

If you have any interest in the following topics, sign up using the links below:

3rd February 2021, 12pm-1pm GMT - Onboarding to FBA

Are you interested in Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) but you are not sure where to start? Join our webinar Onboarding to FBA organised specially for Makers who are interested in launching FBA.

Register Here

11th February 2021, 1pm-2pm GMT - Get Ready for Mother’s Day!

Are you ready for Mother’s Day Gifting Period? Would you like some tips and tricks for preparing for a successful Mother’s Day event? Join our webinar Get Ready for Mother’s Day organised specially for our Handmade Makers!

Register Here

19th February 2021 at 1:00pm GMT - New to Handmade (Demonstration)

Are you new to Handmade? Let us help you with an overview of main Seller Central features, steps to listing your first product, and tips and tricks to help you hit the ground running! Join our webinar New to Amazon Handmade Demo Session organised specially for our new to Amazon Handmade Makers!

Register Here

25th February 2021 1pm-2pm GMT - New to Handmade (Panel Discussion)

Are you new to Amazon Handmade? Would you like to hear from established Amazon Handmade Sellers on their experiences, challenges and advice for getting started? Join our webinar: New to Handmade- Panel Discussion , where you will get the chance to listen in on an informal conversation with your fellow Handmade Makers about their experience with Amazon Handmade.

Register Here

All webinars are virtual using the free GoToWebinar software; attend these events from the comfort of your home!

Register today to secure your spot!

The Amazon Handmade Team

Tags: Registration, Seller Central
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_b1nsRIrOOjm4i
In reply to: Seller_TfstY6i4ddlbc’s post

Attended the “listing your first product” Webinar last night and I must say, very impressed! I would recommend it for those who are new to Amazon Handmade

user profile
Seller_aa31yDnU2CMRP
In reply to: Seller_TfstY6i4ddlbc’s post

It won’t let me register witout a North America account?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post