user profile
Sign in
user profile

UPS tracking hasn't updated despite pick up

by Seller_0wnz9l3z9GD6Y

Hi all,

So UPS collected 30 cartons from our warehouse on 24/05/19 and the driver signed for the pick up with his name and signature. Since being picked up the status of tracking has been “shipment ready for UPS” and has not changed which implies that they have not collected the cartons. Its now been 14 days and the status on AMZ shipment cue is still “shipped”. I’ve enquired with UPS but they’ve said I’d have to ask Amazon to open an investigation which I have now done. Has anyone else had a similar experience? and if so how did it conclude?

Tags: UPS, Warehouse
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_0wnz9l3z9GD6Y’s post

It is very likely they just failed to scan the shipping labels or there is a technical issue on the carrier’s side preventing the tracking to work.

If the tracking doesn’t work, then the shipment will show the “Shipped” status until the cartons are received by Amazon and processed into your inventory, which can take anything from a few days to a few weeks.

So not a single unit is showing as received by now?

Yes, but I am always very patient, I don’t mind waiting a few weeks and personally I am not even checking the tracking or shipment status daily but allow time for the shipments to get received.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post