user profile
Sign in
user profile

Used sold as new complaint need help with invoices

by Seller_rUtbbwWBThGjO

Hi everyone. Today I have received used sold as new complaint. The product we received it on is our own brand product. We get it manufactured from China.

The problem I am having is with invoices. The invoice have from supplier is commercial invoice. Amazon is saying they are unable to verify the supplier. What sort of invoice are they looking for.

Can someone please help.

Thanks

Tags: Verification
28 replies
28 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL
In reply to: Seller_rUtbbwWBThGjO’s post

I would recommend self invoicing. As you are the brand, you are in effect the supplier - to yourself.

Raise an invoice to yourself as both supplier and buyer as you are the registered owner of the brand/trademark (I presume).

Think of Apple. They wouldn’t be supplying Amazon with Foxconn invoices to prove their iPhones were genuine.

user profile
Seller_rUtbbwWBThGjO

Hi peter Many thanks for your reply. I have updated another sample invoice with your advise. Can you please look into this.I have include EAN on product. should i include asin or sku.

thanks
Kind Regards

user profile
Seller_rZax50qrWcaoG

Sold as new complaint suggests Amazon are requesting more information re the complaint rather than an issue with the invoice, I could be wrong though.

Re the product from China; you say its your own brand but is it manufactured solely for yourself under license or is it a product you purchase then add some sort of brand name after import?

Lastly, is the brand name registered with IPO and in the Amazon brand register?

user profile
Seller_QmewSDyyDc3KB

Amazon want your product.

user profile
Seller_RG1DcDoncjffe

Hello Anon ,

After reviewing the most updated Plan of action, I would agree with PeterB and would recommend to include few regular quality checks in the warehouse to prevent the issues in the future.

Please try to provide few more steps in preventive measure.

For example:

It’s been mentioned that you will improve packing make sure you provide the same in detail.

Include few more details like what was the packing material that you have used earlier and then proceed with the future changes.

Make the necessary changes in the Plan of action so that the team can review and help you with the account.

Thanks,
Preet.

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi

Send your invoices in .JPG format - and not .PDF format…

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post