user profile
Sign in
user profile

Vendor central UK

by Seller_2ZOHYs85gR53o

Hi all,

around 4 weeks ago our main amazon vendor account stopped receiving orders. We continue to receive orders on some other vendor codes but not on our main code. Our main code is responsible for around 90% of our business. We hold contracts with manufactures and wholesalers and are the only suppliers of most of the product to amazon.

We keep getting told that Automatic ordering has been turned off on that vendor code and that it will be turned straight back on immediately. We then receive an email saying "Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that you have stopped receiving Orders on your Vendor Code ***********.

We are actively working on a resolution for this issue. Please know that I have passed this along to the appropriate team for further research and will keep you posted on the most recent updates as they occur.

You can expect to hear back from us within 2-3 working days.

Thank you for doing business with us.

Kind regards,"

We get this email everytime. The issue we have is our vendor account manager for multiple categories that we sell in are desperate for it to get turned back on as we supply over £8m a year.

Does anyone have any advice as the cases keep telling me the same thing and our business is really suffering from it. We will be looking at redundancy for around 35 employees from next week if we can’t get it resolved.

br

Bert

Tags:
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6sxtIS0RbZ5k7
In reply to: Seller_2ZOHYs85gR53o’s post

I’m not an Amazon vendor so am not going to be much help but do you not get given an actual human account manager as a vendor? I remember someone posting about being taken out to dinner when they were courting her to become a vendor, if you went back to when they first signed you up, is it feasible that the person who signed you up is losing commission if you aren’t selling and might look into it for you?

Sorry not to be of any more help

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post