user profile
Sign in
user profile

Verification - Required documents

by Seller_AmQ1VQfXpt6bL

Hello everyone,

I have recently set up an Amazon Seller account but my verification failed. I then provided all required documents through an appeal which was -

Credit card statement
Current account statement (Deposit account)
Passport
Driving licence (front and back)
Water bill

This again failed, and they sent me this email -

Hello ,

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. You will be requested to verify your identity, business information, or both within 24 hours. Please log in to your Seller Central account and complete the requested steps for verification. During the review process, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit your documents by following this link:

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

So when I log into my account the required documents is identity information. I’m assuming i need to provide my credit card statement again as this was mentioned in the email? They also state i need to confirm there is a valid credit card on file but when i look at the verification process on my account, it only allows me to upload a file, not confirm anything.

I have since checked my statement again and it only shows the initials of my first two names and my surname. Is this the issue as my full name is not showing on the document? i have requested my bank to send me a statement with my full name on which they can only send by post!! If i want it electronically, i have to wait until my next statement is due which is 4th April.

Please help me, It’s been a few weeks since i registered and i still cannot seem to get going. Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks
Kathryn’s Shop

Tags: Address, Credit card, Payments, Registration, Seller Central, Transactions, Verification
33 replies
33 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_AmQ1VQfXpt6bL’s post

They really do insist on all info matching exactly.

user profile
Seller_AmQ1VQfXpt6bL

Hello,

Just above the verify button, there should be a button that says ‘expand’ and then it will show you all of your personal details which you can edit.

Let me know how you get on

Thanks
Kathryn

user profile
Seller_ialP3vYvQjS2E

Hi Kathryn,

Let me have a look, will keep you posted.
I might need a screen grab if possible if I struggle (sorry in advance).

Many thanks
Sas

user profile
Seller_ialP3vYvQjS2E

Hi,

So I have tried to follow what you said - Sorry the below is bit long.

To try and be clear I have screen grabbed what I can see on each page where I think the up date personal details might be.

The first image is my home page, which says in a highlighted red box that my account is deactivated and to click there.
It also has button to complete verification in the middle of the page.

The next image is of me clicking on the complete verification button,
Doesn’t give me an option here to update my personal information that I can see.

I then clicked on Identity Information which again didn’t give me an option to update anything. The button to submit verification is not clickable (I have emailed Amazon asking if they let me edit my personal information, waiting for a reply).

Next image is showing me clicking on Reactive Your Account, the button was on the first image I showed. The only thing I can do there is click view appeal

The last image is me clicking the view appeal button, again there is nothing letting me update my personal details.
However it does give me the option to submit additional documents and write a note to them, I just don’t want click that until I have updated my town/county in my personal details.

From all my screen grabs, I just want to check if I am still in the wrong section or has Amazon not opened up the section to update my personal info.

Again sorry this is long and thanks in advance.
Sasanka

user profile
Seller_AmQ1VQfXpt6bL

No need to apologise. Have you clicked on the top notification bar on the home page where you can ‘read more’?

To be completely honest with you, it looks slightly different to what I experienced. When I logged into my seller central account, I had a notification at the top of my home page which allowed me to click on through to a message which told me they needed to verify my identity information. The words ‘identity information’ were highlighted in red and I could click on it.

This then took me to a page similar to the third screenshot you’ve provided which showed my personal info, and a button at the bottom to submit my verification. Just under my personal info, I clicked on expand and edit - I then amended my personal information so it showed correctly and made sure it matched the document.

It then allowed me to attach a document, just above the submit verification button.

If you need to change your account info, then submitting a document where it allows you to do so may not be the best choice as it’s not going to match your details.

Hopefully Amazon will come back to you with a solution or allow you to amend your account details as you need to.

Sorry I’m not much help here, but I don’t want to say what you need to do as I’m not 100% sure as it’s different to what I had.

Let me know how you get on though with the read more section as I suggested above!

user profile
Seller_Tx4Km01GPPwlw

Any update on this? is your account now up and running?

user profile
Seller_2oXih15zkc2Uv

I am having the same problem I am getting the same automated reply from amazon and I cannot verify my account. I do not have any bills on my personal name so what should I do.

user profile
Seller_KBM0yz5Vtv17F

你好,你的这个情况是怎么处理的,我也遇到同样的问题!方便可以电话告知18291053000

user profile
Seller_Tx4Km01GPPwlw

Ok, Guys, I’ve been fully verified as an ltd company, finally.

All I did was follow the guidelines posted on the amazon page link below and within minutes my account was reactivated and I had to email them to reverify my account based on all the documents submitted and within 48 hours I have now been verified.

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help-popup.html/?itemID=201200780

I submitted all the documents below including a Worldfirst bank account statement

I also added a copy of my driving license and passport so there was no doubt left for the person reviewing my case

Private limited liability companies registered in the United Kingdom:

• Current Appointments Report (CAR) dated from the past 90 day
  • World first Bank Statement in the name of the Business and dated from the past 90 days
  • Articles of Association
  • Memorandum of Association or Statement of Capital – this document displays the shareholders and the division of the shares

The Companies House documents can be obtained from http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post